English-speaking bible study in Prague

Good day to all,

I just moved to Prague and would love to be involved in an english-speaking bible study or even church.  Anyone interested, please be in touch.  I live in Prague 4 but am willing to go across town.  Am a methodist by denomination, but really not focused on that.  I left a church that I really love and just need an anchor here while pursuing all the other areas of my life.  Hoping to hear from you,

Johan

Welcome on Expat-blog Johan! :) Your topic has been moved on the Prague forum. I hope other members will be able to advice you on an english-speaking bible study or church.

Good luck
Christine

Welcome to Prague Gen2815!,

Nice nick, btw! There are several English speaking churches here in Prague, but allow me to pimp our own St.Clements Anglican-Episcopal Church in Prague 1. You can find, 'nearly' all info about us here: anglican.cz/ And yes, we do have Methodists worshiping with us ;-) You also can drop the Chaplain an email at chaplain (at) anglican dot cz. He is quite a nice guy, I should know, I am married to him! SY

Forgot to add, we have bible study on Wednesdays in a central location in Prague 1 and a brand new facebook page here: facebook.com/pages/Anglican-Episcopal-Church-Prague/157144104321089
SY

Hey, I went to Prague last night looking for y'all but there was no one there. 

Karoliny Svetle 21 across from the Rotunda....?  can you tell me something about it?