Transfer of Sponsorship

Hi, I have already finished my contract of 2 years in my company and found a new one. However, they just want me to transfer instead of going exit and have a new visa. Thus, my question here is, will I still need to submit a resignation letter to my company so that I can start the transfer process or anything you can advise as this is urgent please.

usually yes, but sometimes your company will ask you to go on final exit if they provided the visa.

Depends on company TBH

hamudi wrote:

usually yes, but sometimes your company will ask you to go on final exit if they provided the visa.

Depends on company TBH

Very valid point. It's not as simple as resigning ahead of some time and there you go. Before everything else, you must discuss your intentions with your direct manager (and HR probably as well). If they agree that they'll let you move to some other company, go ahead and follow the resignation process. If they agree, way to go!

If no, you'll have to forget about moving on; or wind up to go final exit. Before leaving for final exit though, grab a new visa from your new employer.

Furthermore, I availed my yearly vacation after my contract finished last July 4, and so it was already lasted last 4th August. However, instead of having vacation to Philippines, I started working with that new employer even without transfer or release papers. Thus, this time I want to continue here and would no longer go back to my previous company. Would there be any problem if I will just continue working here while waiting for the transfer process to be done? Or, any good advice please.

Did you have any discussions with your employer that you had plans to move on to some other company?
If yes, what was their response?

Dear,

I am working as a RF engineer in telecom company. 2 years ago i give tanazul to my current company from my 1st kafeel.  Now i have better offer but my current company is not giving me tanazul.

Is there any possibility to get tanazul from my current company. My current company is also in Green category.

no there is no way its depends on your current employer if he want to release then only you can transfer,or

1- The current employer is in the Nitaqat red zone.

2- Not renewing the residence permit (iqama) for a period exceeding one month.

3- Not renewing the work contract after expiry of the first period.

4- Not receiving the salary for a period exceeding three months.

msa27 wrote:

no there is no way its depends on your current employer if he want to release then only you can transfer,or

1- The current employer is in the Nitaqat red zone.

2- Not renewing the residence permit (iqama) for a period exceeding one month.

3- Not renewing the work contract after expiry of the first period.

4- Not receiving the salary for a period exceeding three months.

Couldn't have been said better.  :one