Muslim European Man Want to Marriage in Saudi Arabia

Hello my friends

i really need your help with all informations you have in this issue

please. .  :)

there's an European man lives in Italy who is muslim ( Converted from Christian to Muslim) he want to marry a yemeni lady who lives in jeddah .

how this going to be? what should he do and should he brings a paper to prove that he is muslim or no need for that at least he brings two men as witnesses.
kindly if anyone have any informations can help please tell me

i ll be very thankful

have a nice day

Hello there,

If that guy is a muslim now. then he could change his religion status in his national identity card. then he should visit jeddah to marry with her.

Sajid G wrote:

Hello there,

If that guy is a muslim now. then he could change his religion status in his national identity card. then he should visit jeddah to marry with her.

but he can't do that cos his job

He must visit your family, ask their permission, get to know him and his background, maybe let someone in Italy find out about him, from his family, friends, neighbors, people at his work, etc

A person who became muslim but doesn't want to tell people because he might lose his job....maybe he isn't sure if he wants to be muslim yet...being muslim is a belief and no one will lose their job because of what they believe...verify his intentions too.

thank u for ur interest
but u didn't understand the question

he is muslim and he believer and he want to marry muslim woman to help him with that.. but he lost his paper
and in his passport written Christian and for his job cos he training alot this is easy for him
but he ll do everything to marriage in Islam low ... he ll come to meet the family. . do everything he is ready
but the question is this paper important? and about wht its written in his passport? ?
even if he has two witnesses that he is muslim and a good person

ran_ wrote:

thank u for ur interest
but u didn't understand the question

he is muslim and he believer and he want to marry muslim woman to help him with that.. but he lost his paper
and in his passport written Christian and for his job cos he training alot this is easy for him
but he ll do everything to marriage in Islam low ... he ll come to meet the family. . do everything he is ready
but the question is this paper important? and about wht its written in his passport? ?
even if he has two witnesses that he is muslim and a good person

Which country's passport has a column for 'religion'?

No paper is not important, but intention is. Be careful of 'online relationships' unless you actually meet the person and know his background, family etc.

The Muslim part is easy.
Just say shahada in front of any two Muslim men, and that's proof that no Muslim will dare to dispute.
It's exceptionally rude to deny anyone's religion within Islam.

The rest sounds odd.
There is no place on an Italian passport for religion and, if he lost his job because of a change in religion, he could sue the company to hell.
I would very strongly suggest finding out why these claims were made before going any further.

about passport part its from me he didn't say that
i guessed  it and maybe i was wrong

but the point is .. there is not a prove on paper that he is muslim

he said the shahada in masjed with more than 6 or 10 ppl and it was in Uganda
he has friends here in saudi Arabia can be witnesses on that

and its was mistyped  i mean  (he travelling around the world ) and his company has nothing to do with all this

plssssss if u are living in ksa and u have really information about what i'm asking about tell me

he is muslim for year or more it has nothing to do with marriage
pls i asked specific and direct question
how he can marriage in saudi Arabia
thats all

thanks

He can't get married in Saudi, with Muslim proof or not, he has no way to get there, I.e. no visa to enter the country

me so confused...he is not here and wants to marry the girl ?

hamudi wrote:

me so confused...he is not here and wants to marry the girl ?

yes

oh ok...then I have to read all the other posts and comment...but above people are experts so i'm sure what they said is partially right...

if he is not able to come KSA then y not the lady can go there with his mehram and merry their .of course she can go their on his expanse.. either the person should come here in KSA  to merry the lady.

EZZU wrote:

if he is not able to come KSA then y not the lady can go there with his mehram and merry their .of course she can go their on his expanse.. either the person should come here in KSA  to merry the lady.

thank u

it is a bit confused issue..but he might ask the saudi embassy in his country

What is stopping that guy from going to Saudi embassy and getting an umrah visa, and then come to ksa meet the family of the lady and give them all his details so they can verify and ask all his friends, neighbors and coworkers about his character and relations

Then he can proceed with proposal if they approve

my friends u still not understand the question

its not how he come... or what should he do to ask for girl's hand....

its .... ((if its possible for them to marry in saudi Arabia or no?))))

can he do like any marriage in curt by going and hv appointment and just go with the bride's family and...etc? ?????
that's it..

Hello Dear,

Let me clear this Issue.. he cannot marriage with the muslim girl until he didn't show the muslim national identity card (NIC). if they will go court or anywhere they need there NIC. He just have a paper that he convert to the islam. and this paper will help out to change the religion in his passport. and if he will do it, he will loose his job.

So i will advise that he should change his religion in his passport, and about job, tell him ALLAH will help him. say good bye this kind of job.. :)

Sajid.

hi
    i am from pakistan and living in saudi arabia i wanna to marry a muslim lady i taiwan. she wanna come here for 3 months visit to marry me. is this possible to her to come here and marry me. if she can come here what will be the procedure to marry her in saudi arabia law.

tnx

ran_ wrote:

can he do like any marriage in curt by going and hv appointment and just go with the bride's family and...etc? ?????
that's it..

Did you read my comment? I clearly said that he should get an umrah visa and come to visit the family and give them all his details so they can investigate and then if they agree to all they can move forward.

For umrah visa all he needs to do is go to the Saudi embassy in his country and apply.

same12 wrote:

hi
    i am from pakistan and living in saudi arabia i wanna to marry a muslim lady i taiwan. she wanna come here for 3 months visit to marry me. is this possible to her to come here and marry me. if she can come here what will be the procedure to marry her in saudi arabia law.

tnx

Single women cant travel alone to Saudi Arabia.
You can visit her family and get married there and then apply for family visa here.

alpha.one wrote:
ranUnfortunately wrote:

that's it..

Did you read my comment? I clearly said that he should get an umrah visa and come to visit the family and give them all his details so they can investigate and then if they agree to all they can move forward.

For umrah visa all he needs to do is go to the Saudi embassy in his country and apply.

i read it clearly. .... but unfortunately u dnt understand  wht i'm asking for... thanx anyway and stop bothering your self

alpha.one wrote:
same12 wrote:

hi

tnx

You can visit her family and get married there and then apply for family visa here.

^^^^ huh? lol  . my God how many 'off' answers i've seen from you

rareshine wrote:
alpha.one wrote:
same12 wrote:

........ she wanna come here for 3 months visit to marry me. is this possible to her to come here.........

tnx

^^^^ huh? lol  . my God how many 'off' answers i've seen from you

See the question 'is it possible for her to come here'?

So how is my reply 'off' when I advice him that 'single women cannot travel alone to KSA'?

Did I not understand right? Maybe I need english lessons?

:|

Just let him do you invitation  Visa to Italy then Marry him ....

tnx sir

but if she come for umrah alone then we can get marriage here?

alpha.one wrote:
same12 wrote:

tnx

There, then, here, where........lol too confusing ;)

alpha.one wrote:

Did I not understand right? Maybe I need english lessons?

:|

Not maybe, for sure  :lol:

this thread is going in zero direction

Hello ran_,

Did you get the infos you were looking for ?

How have you managed so far ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

EssaIsaac1 wrote:

Just let him do you invitation  Visa to Italy then Marry him ....

thank u

Bhavna wrote:

Hello ran_,

Cheers,
Bhavna

unfortunately no..... no one have information about how man not living or working in saudi Arabia can marry in saudi Arabia court by Islamic law ......
but some of my friends who trt to help me i'm very thankful to them... and some of them i dnt know why they even here  :|

this is funny... :D:D:D

ran_ wrote:

unfortunately no..... no one have information about how man not living or working in saudi Arabia can marry in saudi Arabia court by Islamic law ......
but some of my friends who trt to help me i'm very thankful to them... and some of them i dnt know why they even here  :|

You're welcome!

Special thanks to alpha.one :D

ran_ wrote:
Bhavna wrote:

Hello ran_,

Cheers,
Bhavna

Most people on this blog are foreigners (expats) and its not surprising that many are not familiar with local (Saudi) marriage laws. I am assuming the person in question (lady who wants to get married) is Saudi, so the best and easiest way is for her father or brother to ask the court or office where marriage takes place, and they will give an exact answer to the question 'how can a foreinger not living or working in KSA get married in Saudia with a Saudi woman'.