Black theama's Concert in Alexandria on friday 22 october_ 8:00

hey guys if you looking forward to do some thing ( haveing fun )the next weekend don't miss Black theama's concert @ Bibliotheca Alexandria !!!! it will be amazing event as usual

why Black theama :
Not only because they are dark skinned , but also cause they present a mix between the dark skinned in the world like “ REGGAE , BLUES, JAZZ , HIP HOP , R & B , and Nubian Music “ and all this is presented in the slang language which taken from the Egyptian streets.

They are trying to search for a relation between the music of the dark skinned in the world and mix it with so simple and useful words in an easy way that makes the normal street people understand this music without any complication.

it was founded on 2004
if you wanna check the band songs just check it on youtube
anydetails just contact me

Hema theama ;)

you can join me anyway if you are interested
will go to by the train it takes 2 hours from cairo to alexandria
or may be will find another way !!

HemaTheama wrote:

They are trying to search for a relation between the music of the dark skinned in the world and mix it with so simple and useful words in an easy way that makes the normal street people understand this music without any complication.

I don't understand how in this day and age anyone can think the type of music people like is related to the colour of their skin!!!

"normal street people"??? C'mon....

You can do better than this, surely :mad:

i think u don't aunderstand anything :D
also u don't know enough abt music  !!!!
coz u don't know that there's music for dark skinned around the world
and here we have a special music its by nubian people they are dark skin coz of the weather in Nuba's city is so hot so sunny so there's a different culture there also u cann't imagine how much we love nubian Egyptian  music whtever our skin's color looooooooool
so u can check abt it and u'll find that all the nubians musicians are dark skins that was abt Egypt also everywhere u'll find kind of this stuff .. hope u got it now if not .. have fun ;)

Hello HemaTheama :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Alexandria forum for effective networking.

Also, i would highly recommend you to post an advert under the Alexandria classifieds by selecting the Community section and the Events, Activities and Leisure sub-section. Classifieds is especially designed for such adverts.

Regards,
Sheetul

HemaTheama wrote:

i think u don't aunderstand anything :D
also u don't know enough abt music  !!!!
coz u don't know that there's music for dark skinned around the world
and here we have a special music its by nubian people they are dark skin coz of the weather in Nuba's city is so hot so sunny so there's a different culture there also u cann't imagine how much we love nubian Egyptian  music whtever our skin's color looooooooool
so u can check abt it and u'll find that all the nubians musicians are dark skins that was abt Egypt also everywhere u'll find kind of this stuff .. hope u got it now if not .. have fun ;)

There was no need for the above comment since you know NOTHING about me. I will put it down to the very obvious language barrier.

Good luck