Looking for movment

hello everyone,
me and my wife likes to move to Ecuador and we are looking for trusted lawyer/company who can arrange everything before we come to Ecuador.
actually we don't know to trust to whom and we asks here to find our way. we wanted to apply for professional visa 9-v
also is it possible to get Cedula and residence visa before coming to Ecuador without visit?

best regards,
Bahador

And why not buy some real estate before you get here too? ;)

Really, Bahador, don't you want to visit first before doing all the paperwork on what is in many ways an unknown quantity for you?

Most Expats move to the highlands, but some can't adjust to altitude, and no one knows if they're good to go at 8,000 or 9,350 feet above sea level before they visit here.

Some folks feel isolated without knowing the local language, and don't last in Ecuador too long.

To get a residencial visa before visiting, there would probably have to be a company that has offices in both your country of Iran and the Republic of Ecuador, so that's problematic, anyway.

Have you put that question to the nearest Ecuadorian consulate?

cccmedia in Quito

actually around 2800 meters for us is normal because we are going to mountain above 3000 m every weekend and also living in 2000 m heights. i asked Andres Cordova <[email protected]> to start the process and he guide me what he wants to start that. do you know him?

I work with his partner, attorney Sebastian Cordero in Quito.

You're in good hands

But seriously, don't buy real estate here during the first year. :cool:

cccmedia in Quito

thanx for guide.i am just wanted to have 9v professional visa. i am not going to buy house there. good luck

which city is good for living and can find more job and lower life expenses? i mean less renting price and living expenses with normal job for making money? and maybe more english speaker?

Sir, While I can understand your desire to immigrate, I really think it would be in your best interest and that of your family if you take cccmedia's advice on this.

The altitude is just one of many things which may cause concern for a family. To relocate even a short distance from your home without checking it out first could be a monumental and costly mistake. If you invest a little more time on this site I think you will find answers to many questions and issues you did not even consider regarding a move to EC.

I can only assume that your lawyer or whomever assists you will make you fully aware of all the details. I would recommend that if you have any questions what so ever, that you take advantage of this site and the wealth of knowledge that it contains.

The only stupid question, is the one not asked.

Good Luck,

bahador2008 wrote:

just wanted to have 9v professional visa. i am not going to buy house there.

Ecuador maintains a list of the universities whose diplomas qualify one for the professional visa.  Better check that yours is on the list.

To access the list, enter university visa list in the searchbox atop this page and then click on the search icon to the right of the box.

If your school is not on the list, ask abogado Cordova if there is a way to get an exception.

Also find out if Ecuador requires you to take a Spanish-language exam in your specialty in order to qualify for this visa.

Or better yet, visit Ecuador first !

cccmedia in Quito

It is highly unlikely that you will find a job in Ecuador . As long as there are qualified Ecuadorians to do the work they will be hired rather than foreigners. You would need a work contract and offer of a job. People with highly specialized and needed technical skills and health care workers are probably the only sectors that might hire a foreigner.

If you are not proficient in Spanish there is absolutely no chance of getting into the Ecuador work force. As well, you will have a difficult time living in Ecuador if the only language you know is Persian and a bit of English

If you need to work to support yourself and your family Ecuador is not the place to go. It, for the most part,  is a retirement destination for pensioners and those with a guaranteed income.  Unless you are independently wealthy and can prove it to the authorities it will be difficult if not impossible to emigrate with a family.

If you can get a 90 day tourist visa that might be the appropriate time to talk to a lawyer about your options otherwise you are wasting your time and money.