How to get Reference accommodation in Germany?

Hello,
My name is Jayaraju krishna, I have come from Mysore, Karnataka, India, and I have completed my Master of commerce,

having 10 years experience in Finance Accounts, Now I wanted to apply for Germany job Seeker visa,

I made all the necessary documents to Germany job seeker visa, but the problem is I am not getting Germany Residence Reference Letter, so that it is pending in the German Consulate General at Bangalore,

I don't have any relatives, employer or friends, Please let me know how i get Germany Residential Reference letter Germany?

if i get this one, i will get visa as soon as. Please help me out regarding this. ,

I need that Accommodation reference letter from any accommodation, hotel or others in Germany.

Please tell me how to get Reference accommodation in Germany?

Health Insurance is Must?

regards

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Hello ayaraju krishna and welcome to the forum! :)

Please note that a new thread has been created on the Germany forum as from your post, since your participated on a very old topic.

Here you will get more visibility and more chances to response.

I suggest you to read our Living in Germany guide to gather a lot of useful information as well as browse the forum by 'Forum Categories' found on the up right hand side of your screen.

Regards
kenjee

I recommend you use the Internet to book a hotel or serviced apartment.
Finding a permanent place to rent is virtually impossible without already being in Germany.