Procedure to visit Europe/USA/Canada from Saudi Arabia

Hello everyone,

I plan to visit either Europe or USA (or even Canada) by the end of this year, however, I tried googling procedure, timelines, fee and everything else but couldn't find any guide on how an expat in KSA can apply for visit visa to above countries for a less than a month duration.

It would be great if you guys share your experience or tell few words on same. :)

Thanks in advance.
DK.

The embassy websites have detailed procedure to apply for tourist visas, please visit the respective country websites and you will find it...
For US visa process: http://riyadh.usembassy.gov/visas/non-i … -visa.html

Now do the same for all countries you wish to visit, for European countries try the embassy of any country that you may want to visit.

Apply for Schengen Visa & arrange a trip through any tourist agency its 10 days visit & you can visit Italy, Austria , France & UK

Cheers

Thanks

Why You are thanking young lady ? @Sheryl042312  :cool:

Pls search on the forum, this subject was discussed in detail some time back !!

Ps U.S. visa !!

Ok. Tnx

You will need separate visas for each of the countries you have mentioned.

If your visit is strictly for the purpose of tourism, then you can apply for a visit visa for Canada online HERE

The Consulate-General of Canada in Jeddah
11th floor Ali Reza Tower
Madinah Road, P.O. Box 9484
Jeddah 21413
Telephone: +966 2 653-0597
Fax: +966 2 653-0538
Email: [email protected]

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you everyone for your prompt response.

I have planned to visit UK in coming December. Can someone please explain the process (this is first time I plan to visit during work employment in KSA  :) ) because my passport is with employer so how would all things go smoothly? Any timelines I need to make sure of?

Thanks alot ExaptBlog family!
D.

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

Apply for Schengen Visa & arrange a trip through any tourist agency its 10 days visit & you can visit Italy, Austria , France & UK

Cheers

UK is in Shengen?

engrdk wrote:

I have planned to visit UK in coming December. Can someone please explain the process (this is first time I plan to visit during work employment in KSA  :) ) because my passport is with employer so how would all things go smoothly? Any timelines I need to make sure of?

D.

Do the employers still keep the passports? I was under the impression that the government stopped that...any info?

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

Cheers

Dear, can you explain Schengen visa process? I have many friends there to meet so I won't need any tourist agency. Just a ticket and visa to get myself there. :)

alpha.one wrote:
engrdk wrote:

D.

Do the employers still keep the passports? I was under the impression that the government stopped that...any info?

Alpha, you are right. Government issued decree that employers if required can keep passports but not mandatory.

When your employer applies for your entry/exit visa, they will need your passport and when you are ready to travel they will give it back to you as you need to travel with it.

Companies still keep passports, but they're not as stern with the rule as before