Advice on where to study basic Arabic?

Hi,
I am in Kuwait from Canada until December and while here I would like to learn Arabic in a structured program. Anyone have any experience on this front?
Thanks!
Claudia

hi,

Aware center in Surra is the best place think. I have taken arabic classes there and they have good teachers. Many westerners go there to learn arabic.

I hope it'll help you.

Thank you. I had come across that one in my search but wanted to hear of someone's feedback. Much appreciated. *Shokran :)

@Claudiajus,

Language Center-Kuwait University in Shuwaikh area, is the best place ever 2 learn Arabic language....

they have long terms scholarship program as well as short terms if u wana join them :)

wish ya all de best..

Ciao..

@Claudia
You are welcome and wish you the best for learning arabic.

@care for me
Really Aware Center is also good institute to learn arabic. I took classes there and the teacher's way of teaching was wonderful.

ahmadkwt wrote:

@Claudia
You are welcome and wish you the best for learning arabic.

@care for me
Really Aware Center is also good institute to learn arabic. I took classes there and the teacher's way of teaching was wonderful.

no worries dude  ;)

as long the result is 2 learn the language... :)

i know dat place   ;)

it's really good...  i know one lady there  her name is Wadha al Terkeet she's the best...  :)

Ciao..

you're right...:)

;)

anytime bro anytime...

Absolutely agree! Aware Center is super for beginners! The teachers are energetic, friendly and really break it down easy especially when you are starting from scratch.  They have great events/activities too --

[Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls]