Info about paying tax for shipping belonging

Hi,

I'm gonna to Gjøvik for my grad degree and I want to ship my belonging including clothes, shoes, books, linen, blanket via transporting service from my home country. They're all used items but I am not sure whether I have to pay tax for them?

Thanks

Hi,

I sent a box of my personal things last Feb this year shipped from Hong Kong by HKpost parcel, I didn't paid any tax here when I got the package on May.

There is no tax for second hand / used belonging except for certain specific items like alcohol, TV, you can find on www.toll.no, the list of such products

Heî, heï "au nord du monde" !

Je déteste parler en anglais à un français :Ca me rappelle de tristes souvenirs d'un snobisme confondant !
En l'occurence des réunions ou il n'y avait que des français autour de la table mais sous prétexte qu'on discutait d'immobilier ...tout le monde parlait ...un "penguin english" - pas triste ! - ce à quoi je me refusais catégoriquement !

Mais bon ! le forum étant en anglais on ne va pas se mettre à dos les "régulateurs", n'est-ce pas !?

Translation for non-french speakers :
"I hate to talk in english to a french-speaker. This reminds me of sad "souvenirs" full of infatuation to everything that is "in the rage", distressing and screamingly funny snobbishness. Meetings where all participants around the table were ... french, but everybody was ostensibly talking in "penguin english" in a plea that we were talking about real estate. With what I had a flat and explicit refusal ! ...
But this forum is english-speaking so...we'll be "nice guys" and talk so..

Yes, thanks for this "good thread", "au nord du monde". Interesting one with a lot of translations for foreigners. It makes it clearer those complex topics about import/export taxes...for everybody. Clearer than some other "sources" just in english or norsk, I knew.

By the way and on the same topic : could you suggest a website as this one for people who could have to import tools, equipments and raw materials, substances.in order to set a craft workshop ?

I understood - readings all your posts on several forums - you seem to be aware of networking practice  in Norway. That's why I'm asking : I don't practise enough bokmal to make efficient researches myself. Well I'd rather say it's hard and exhausting sometimes.

Thanks again for that link.