Find a good job to live and work in Malaysia

Hi, I am Hani Mansour Mohammed from Yemen, Due to the very bad situation and the war here in my country, I have decided to move and find my self a good job in Malaysia.

I have just got married two months ago 08, MAY, 2015. I work as a sales consultant in traveling sector and working in one of the biggest Traveling companies In Yemen "Universal Group". I have a very good experience in the traveling sector and using Galileo as well as Sabre Airline systems, I also have graduated in the IT field as "Enterprise Systems Engineer" from the NIIT Education Center. I have all my qualification listed in my C.V. which is already available upon request. Could you please help me to find a good job to live and work in Malaysia

Thanks and best regards,
Hani Mansour

Hi Hani Mansour,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Kuala Lumpur forum.

I invite you to have a look at our living in Malaysia guide. You might also want to post an advert in the jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Wish you good luck.
Christine

The majority of expats move to Malaysia with a firm job offer and contract in place. It is very difficult to relocate to the country on a tourist visa and then seek employment. Business and work visas and permits for Malaysia are vitally important as the fines and laws regarding illegal work in Malaysia are strict, as are those governing tax compliance. Expats wanting to work in Malaysia will need to ensure that they have the appropriate work permit. This can often be a lengthy and complicated process, but it is normally facilitated by the hiring company.

There are restrictions in place on the number of foreign employees that Malaysian companies can hire. This is probably the hardest regulation to overcome when seeking a job in Malaysia. However, once a company has convinced the government that the potential employee and their position are of vital importance then obtaining a visa and orchestrating the move should run smoothly. In order to bring dependents with you to Malaysia, a minimum salary of MYR5,000 per month is required.