Ukranian Business Visa

Can anyone tell me how difficult it would be for me to use my USA corporation to sponsor my stay in the Ukraine?  I work online and will not earn Ukraine money, but my USD will be deposited into a Ukranian bank and be used in the country.
Thanks

If you put usd 100 000 into Ukraine then you can get temporary residency. Less expensive options are to set up a company in Ukraine and be its director that makes you eligible for temporary residency with an option to prolong it annually. Another option is that a Ukrainian company hires you.  Results will be the same as in the variant with your own company.

If you want to live in Ukraine  as long as you like yhen maybe it is not that stupid to invest 100 k. You can bring your car here for example,  put it into your Ukrainian company as investment.  This way you will save 20% on VAT and you will not need to pay customs duties. Plus you are free to avaluate the car in usd 50000 for instance,  thr rest can be put in money.  There are also other options like to buy an apartment in Ukraine  and put it as your investment. There are also other options.

As you work online you can do this from Ukraine and pay only 2% or 4% profit tax.

Thank you, this is very useful. I think it is best that I register a corporation there.
If you know anyone who can do that for me, I would be grateful.

Check out your pm box.

Hi greg could you send me that info aswell please.

You must establish a branch here in Ukraine...Period !! if you want your company to sponsor you for a Type D Visa (staying beyond the 90 day visa free regime period) but you must register with the Office of Visa and Immigration (OVIR) and must provide a physical street address.  U don't just show up and get a visa.  There are only Three types of Visa's here.  Type B is a Transit Visa.  Type C is only good for 90 days ONCE every 180 days but is issued for single, double, or multiple entry and exits.  Type D is for permanent residency.  STRONGLY suggest you contact Ukrainian Consults in San Francisco, Chicago, New York for CURRENT forms and requirement.  If you do come this way I have a friend who is a Ukrainian Lawyer (Advocate here) that can do the necessary forms for you.  His English is well above average.  He was one of my former English Students.

Also suggest you contact the U.S. - Ukraine Business Council AND the American Chamber of Commerce here in Kyiv.

Hello my friend,i have two friends in India,the need to come in Ukraine.I want to ask you,there is have work,if they need jobs?They are making work permits to Ukraine.Please answer me.Thank you so much,my friend.And if they need permanent Residency,can you help them?Thank you.