Who can help me by answering the following questions

@ man1234

After reading lots of posts in this forum I am of the view that you are the one who can help me by answering the following questions:

1. is there any other way apart from attestation of the degree certificate from Ministry of HRD, foreign ministry and Kuwait embassy Delhi, for processing the visa. I am concerned that the original certificate issued from the university will become messy apart from this there are some chances that the certificate may get lost/ damaged as according to the agent, based in Delhi, the time frame of 12 days is the minimum time needed for attestation work.

2, After attestation of the original degree certificate, the certificate i presume will have to be sent to Kuwait along with the passport for visa processing. Can you guide me if this is the procedure, if not than what I need to do?

I request you to please update me about the process as I need your urgent advise on the matter and the time frame required to complete all formalities before joining a drilling company in Kuwait.

Thanks

Hello HDBH,
The attestation is must for Kuwait visa. You can attest your certificate by own but it will take long time, you will have to go HRD,MOF, Kuwait embassy in Delhi. So I advise you to do it by some agent (BLS,afsar). I attested by degree certificate through agent. Don't afraid I am 100% sure they will not lose with your certificate. They will take 12-15 days for attestation your certificate.

Yes after attestation you will have to send your original attested certificate to employer with photostat copy of passport and then  they will apply your work visa, it will take 1-2 months. In my case I sent my original attested certificate to employer and they applied visa and after one month they sent back the certificate along with visa.

@ man1234
Thanks for the guidance. One more thing which i wanted to know is about the GAMCA Medical test. Some of my friends were of the view that the test is stringent in the sense that sometimes a normal and healthy individual gets rejected too. Though I don't have any major medical problems and hope to clear it but m just a bit anxious regarding this......

As you are working in Kuwait, can you guide me on this too

Thanks

Hi HDBH and man1234,

Please note that i have created a new thread with your messages on the Kuwait forum for a better interaction and visibility.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Don't worry about GAMCA medical test if you don't have any major medical problem.

Thanks @ man1234, your advises were really very helpful. Hope to see you in Kuwait, as I know I will clear GAMCA.

Regards
Hari