Insurance for Phil

From where Philippine citizens can buy affordable / appropriate priced sickness and accident insurance, which is valid in Philippines, the Asian countries and possible worldwide.

Hi Aatsi,

Regarding health - i will invite you to get in touch with our partner for a free quote please ---> https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/asia/philippines/:)

Might be helpful !

Thank you

Maximilien

Thank you from reply,
I asking insurance to local Philippine person not for my self.
After I click your message the there start asking my expat / personal info / details but personally I not need any insurance I has good insurance already what really works so its good I not have any reason change it.
My friend get last time insurance what not work at all, like in Bangkok even when buy it I say to offices that it must work in out countries and they say it works in Thailand also but it doesn't work and who have that kind insurance must be rich person cause all need pay first in cash and then after return to Phil can go to office with Invoices and bills and they maybe pay some expenses back?
Want first compare different companies price and coverage etc and if find good one can register and take one insurance.