Wallet lost at Bahrain airport

I have lost my wallet at bahrain airport on 17 july. I am on my vacation and will be back on 22 aug. i had my bahraini driving license and CPR in my wallet. Can you please suggest what is the legal process to check if anyone has deposited my wallet in lost & found at airport. If not, then whats the process to get new CPR and DL? Little tensed! 😔 Thanks

Hi jagatram,

I'd lost mine too i think a month ago. For the CPR i am not sure but i think you will need to come to LMRA to request a replacement due to lost of the card.Not so sure if they require a report from police. But i am so sure about paying some certain amount of money for reprinting a new cpr.

About driving license, i just came to driving school and get a token, i just told that i lost my driving license. They ask for any valid id or passport but i can't show anything for all my card lost. I think i show them the pink copy that they issued before they give the license. Then another 10bd you have to pay, kalas you will get the same time.

Cheers!

Tc,

Lou-Lou

Hi..,
For CPR, I think ur employer need to apply. . employer can provide it. For license, need to go ministry of traffic and submit ur passport ,CPR and if u have DL copy.Then pay the amount how much they ask. Done

Thanks Lou-Lou,

Do I need any FIR for the lost of DL?
Regards
Jagat

Thanks Bash-Bh

jagatram wrote:

I have lost my wallet at bahrain airport on 17 july. I am on my vacation and will be back on 22 aug. i had my bahraini driving license and CPR in my wallet. Can you please suggest what is the legal process to check if anyone has deposited my wallet in lost & found at airport. If not, then whats the process to get new CPR and DL? Little tensed! 😔 Thanks

There is a "Lost and Found" office at the airport. Once you get back, speak to one of the police/customs officers and they will guide you to the place. You will need to lodge an entry at the police station (for your own safety).

Then as advised above, your employer can arrange a replacement CPR and you can get a replacement Driving Licence from the Driving School at the Traffic Directorate.

jagatram wrote:

Thanks Lou-Lou,

Do I need any FIR for the lost of DL?
Regards
Jagat

What is FIR?

Thanks Farhaz.
FIR-first information report. (Police complaint)

Regards

I have Dubai license scan copy  can I change in bharain lince

chandancingh1 wrote:

I have Dubai license scan copy  can I change in bharain lince

You will need the original license issued in UAE.

Hi. But I don't visa so take new copy but I have vaild scan copy 2024  then b