Institute to choose?

Hi, I'm planning to go in Amman to study arabic from November 2015 do you some advice, institute to choose? If someone can give me some feedback I'm also interested in.

i think the best center to learn Arabic in Amman is in Jordan University.

Hello noranoam,

Welcome to the Amman forum  ;)

As you reacted to an old thread, i created a new discussion from your post and a feedback you had.

You may also check in the directory > Education in Amman if you find something useful  :)

All the best,
Bhavna

If you want to start in November with a course at a institute,  you're way to late.  They usually start in september.  Unles you want a private tutor, in that case you can start anytime.

I studied two semester at the university of Jordan and I was very content.  Until they raised the fees so it forced me to quit.

yes in Jordan university is expensive... you can try in another city... it will be cheaper than in amman

Thanks for your answers and precious advice.
I can't come in septembre. should I begin juste for the spring semester (after some week en private insitute) Primadonna?  And how much was university ?
Do you have an advice of an other city less expensive mohdq2002 and worth it ?

The spring semester starts in February.
If you Google on Jordan university,  you get more information. You can always start with a private tutor or by yourself.

i advice you to go to the north of Jordan... it is called Irbid, i work in the universiry, so i can arrange for you everything even appartment in the university campus.