Invitation letter to get visa for UAE friend

Hi guyz help nman how to mke a invitation visa for my fiancee his pk now his working in uae.. gve some format #plzzz.

Thnk u..

people on this site do not realise how difficult the phillipino immigration are being presently in Manilla - to the extent that they are breaking their own legal requirements

Graham H wrote:

people on this site do not realise how difficult the phillipino immigration are being presently in Manilla - to the extent that they are breaking their own legal requirements

In what way ?

the law does not require a visa for phillipino travellers for 30 days, it requires 10000 baht in their bank account, a 1620 php peso tax & a return ticket - many first timers observing these conditions are still being offloaded

that's correct William James !

LISTEN - my girlfriend was coming on a tour - a return ticket, with over 15000 baht, & a valid passport - still offloaded. the situation with Filipino immigragration in Manilla is severe at this moment !   Don't just read the legal requirement & assume that this is sufficient !

Graham H wrote:

LISTEN - my girlfriend was coming on a tour - a return ticket, with over 15000 baht, & a valid passport - still offloaded. the situation with Filipino immigragration in Manilla is severe at this moment !   Don't just read the legal requirement & assume that this is sufficient !

I assume you mean from Philippines to Thailand then.

Many girls that go on that route do get offloaded due to the Human Trafficking laws.
Thailand remains major center for human trafficking - http://www.philstar.com/world/2015/06/0 … rafficking

I've never had that problem with a lady going from Philippines to Australia though, even with no money in her account.  I am not sure about any law needing 15,000 baht in a Filipinos bank account.

The law actually states:

What are the requirements for a Filipino citizen to travel abroad?
At a minimum, a traveler intending to go abroad shall be required to present a passport valid for at least six (6) months, visa when required and a round trip ticket during the primary inspection.

The circumstances that may be assessed and the basis of additional supporting documents may include, but not limited to the following:

* Financial capability to travel - If not financially capable to travel, an authenticated Affidavit of Support or Letter of Invitation, indicating therein the relationship within the 4th civil degree of consanguinity or affinity, together with the supporting documents may be entertained; and
Affidavit of Undertaking/Guaranty may likewise be entertained.

The determination of the sufficiency of travel documents in relation to the purpose of travel rest upon the IO who will be conducting the primary and secondary inspection based on the totality of circumstances and statements/declarations of the passenger.

The law is clearly vague, allowing interpretation by the IO at the point of departure.

The legal requirement stated that what your girlfriend had may not have been sufficient !

This human trafficking thing is causing many innocent people travel problems to some high risk countries.

Yes, U r correct in what u r sayung.The particulat IO she encountered may be the chief reason for her bad fortune, but circumstances can be reversed if a substantial payment is offered !!!!

Graham H wrote:

Yes, U r correct in what u r sayung.The particulat IO she encountered may be the chief reason for her bad fortune, but circumstances can be reversed if a substantial payment is offered !!!!

If they get caught doing that now, they run the risk of losing their job.
There is a crack down on it .

I was talking to the head of Immigration on Manila, on one of my trips out, and he told me that everything was changing in that respect.

I think that most offloading situations are due to human trafficking concerns, and rightly so.  But, there are some that are totally unwarranted.

Some Numbers to put it Offloading in perspective:

According to the Bureau of Immigration, about 40 Filipinos get offloaded at the Manila NAIA Terminal 1 every day for various reasons. That is almost 15,000 each year.
However, over 1 million Filipinos travel overseas each year. That means at least 985,000 of them do NOT get offloaded.

2,700+ are OK to leave each day
40 are offloaded each day

Yes, an aspect of my problem may be that I am an English national, rather than a Filipino or a Thai resident; but this does not mean that I am an unworthy or unfit host here in Bangkok.All efforts were to ensure a perfect vacation here.After all we hope to spend many years together.The Filipino immigration system has discriminated very wrongly in our case

Graham H wrote:

Yes, an aspect of my problem may be that I am an English national, rather than a Filipino or a Thai resident; but this does not mean that I am an unworthy or unfit host here in Bangkok.All efforts were to ensure a perfect vacation here.After all we hope to spend many years together.The Filipino immigration system has discriminated very wrongly in our case

It isn't your problem, or anything about you.  Definitely not you being English either. I am Mancunian too, and I would probably have the same trouble with Thailand, except I may know how to get avoid similar problem, as I would travel with her.  I would guess a Thai host may even be worse, depending on how immigration thinks.

Did the BoI immigration have full details of you? 
Did your girlfriend have a copy of your passport, etc?
Did she manage to show them that she was fully in charge of what she was doing?

This was Thailand she was travelling to, and she may not have known how to handle the interviews at the airport.

Thanks again for your help.She has only a copy of my passport on messenger, but we are trying to put together a more solid case to present at immigration, as she has a little time to rebook withiut paying extra.I will visit the Filipino embassy here in Bangkok Wednesday afternoon

Graham H wrote:

Thanks again for your help.She has only a copy of my passport on messenger, but we are trying to put together a more solid case to present at immigration, as she has a little time to rebook withiut paying extra.I will visit the Filipino embassy here in Bangkok Wednesday afternoon

Make sure you present a calm case, no anger or blame.  I have found that Filipinos will not back down easily, especially if attacked or blamed.

Being nice and polite can have rewards.  Be on their side, understand how regulations affect their job, sympathise with them. 

A letter from the Philippines Embassy there, or something, may be very usefull.
What about Thai immigration?  Could they provide something quickly from your end?

She should at least have copies of your passport with your visa stamps for Thailand.

Hello, raise 60k and yr gf can fly without hustle, we also got unloaded two times one of my fren said...if u have money nothing is impossible..

Mgpabook xa dubai to Singapore xa visa multiple journey pede n xa punta phil bale connecting flight lng xa then pextend n lng xa visa dto...

neneth wrote:

Mgpabook xa dubai to Singapore xa visa multiple journey pede n xa punta phil bale connecting flight lng xa then pextend n lng xa visa dto...

ENGLISH please !!!!