Any keen gardeners in Nha Trang.

I have lived in Nha Trang 11 years and being on my own and not being one for the bars and going out much I created a most beautiful garden as a hobby to stay sane in this madhouse we all now live, I first imported plants from California and then learned to hybridize myself adding plants from Cambodia Vietnam Thailand etc, I specialize in Tropical Hibiscus and my garden won the USA International garden of the year in 2012 and I came runner up last year, the garden is unseen by many and is part of a beautiful 600 sq ft apartment in Nguyen Thien Thuat Street that I shall shortly be leaving [maybe Oct 1st].

Some lucky person whoever rents the apartment will be left with many mature plants [just to big to get down the steps] but there are many smaller plants I would be very happy to see go to a good home, I dont want nothing for the plants and I even have a few hundred dollars worth of food for the plants that I will also be happy to give away and perhaps if needed a bit of instruction on how to take best care of them, its just important to me that someone has a genuine interest and love for flowers, and very importantly a garden that receives a lot of sun to put them in. Not sure how this works but if anyone is interested we will find a way to  get in touch.

Hi there,

I've just moved here and love plants and flowers. I was wondering if everything had gone?

I only have a small balcony but it would be big enough for something in a pot and I went to horticultural college so I'm a keen gardener and know how to look after plants correctly.

Let me know,

Cheers

Dante

Hi Dan, thats nice to hear, I was beginning to lose hope and had visions of me just leaving them out in the street for the Viets to take and slowly neglect [or even worse dump the plants and sell the pots] haha. If its just a small balcony you have you will have a wonderful choice

I will know my plans a lot more exact in about 1 to 2 weeks and will write to you privately when I do and we can make some  arrangements.

Hey,

That's excellent - I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Dante