Need help please ,looking for job in istanbul ?

hi every body i'm algerian woman, me and my husband planning to move to istanbul as soon as possible i have a kid 6 years old . i hold a bachelors degree in english ,  i speak french , english and arabic is my mother tongue .I have been  teaching english for two years at university . also worked in Marriott hotel as trainer , for the moment teacher of english in a private school . i'm looking for a job in istanbul any help please ? i dont have friends there ! , is it difficult to get a job in istanbul for someone who gets a university  degree?? thank you

any one here to help me please !!  :(

Hi chanez82,

We will suggest you to please check out this article here ---> Work in Istanbul   :)

Regarding your job hunt - we will invite you to drop you resume in the Teaching jobs in Istanbul section as it might help :)

Wishing you best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

thank you  :)

Hi Chanez
Since you are already planning to move, I guess as a part of planning you should start applying online in your desired field before moving to the country. That will give you a fairly good idea about the job market and your chances of getting a job.

Hope this helps, good luck

Zeeshan

chanez82 wrote:

hi every body i'm algerian woman, me and my husband planning to move to istanbul as soon as possible i have a kid 6 years old . i hold a bachelors degree in english ,  i speak french , english and arabic is my mother tongue .I have been  teaching english for two years at university . also worked in Marriott hotel as trainer , for the moment teacher of english in a private school . i'm looking for a job in istanbul any help please ? i dont have friends there ! , is it difficult to get a job in istanbul for someone who gets a university  degree?? thank you

thanks !

No problem, good luck!

chanez82 wrote:

thanks !