Need chinese participants for a research (please, help me!)

Hi,
I am Magali Clobert and I am currently performing a PhD in psychology. I am very interested in Asia and asian cultures.
I am conducting a study for the University of Louvain and I am lookging for asian participants. Would you like to help me?
The survey is available online at this adress : clobert.limequery.com/71659/lang-en
As it is a little bit difficult for me to find Asian participants, please give this questionnaire adress to all Asian people that you know (Japan, China, Korea, ...).
If you need more informations you can contact me or visit our center webpage : uclouvain.be/en-psyreli

Thanks,

Clobert Magali
UCLouvain – Dept. of psychology
Centre for psychology of religion - Division of social psychology
Place du Cardinal Mercier 10, B 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Phone  + 32 10 47 88 89    email  [email protected]

Hi, Clobert :

most of asian participants cannot understand such complicated survey.
I suggest you translate it to Chinese or Japanese.

ujm2046(at)163.com

Hi jarod,
Thanks for the reply. The problem is that I haven't some funds to translate the questionnaire and subjects can be from various asian counrties such Laos, Thailand, China, korea ...
It will be difficult to translate it in 8 or more languages.
That's why we choose english.

But I know I will face some difficulties and misunderstandings.

Hi! Clobert. I'm a researcher in ethnomusicology in Beijing. I think your survey is very efficient and well designed. You may try to contact the English department students in local universities, ask them to participate in your survey, and ask for feed backs.So, you don't need to translate and you can make sure the participants can understand you.I don't know too much about other asian countries, but I suggest you some forum than university students always log in here.you may post your requirement there.Good luck to you!
[Moderated: No free advertising]

Hi,Clobert
i'm very interested and please send a copy of your questionnair to me~i'm very glad to help~

Hello clobert,

I totally understand your feeling. I am facing similar situation to yours. I am currently conducting my Masters thesis research in business management.

Is your study still valid? I am a Chinese by the way.

I think 'chopinok' made a very good suggestion for how to get potential participants from. The only concern I have is whether  samples are representative for all Asians if only well educated population(English speaking Asian)targeted? As far as I understand, well educated population  tend to be much younger (students in particular) who may have different views towards to values.   

Wish you all the best to your study.

Regards

Lulu