Indian or chinese food in tunisia....?

Hi There....

I would like to know whether there are any cheap indian/Chinese restaurants in tunisia...? and about their quality and costs, can anyone help me in this pls ..:)

Hi,
I would like to know whether there are any food of indian do you eat taht we want.

Thanks,

(moderated: no ads please)

Hello

Here you go the few Chinese restaurants in Tunis
resto-tunisie.com/restaurants-specialite-Chinoise,40.html

and the Indian ones
dum-pukht.com/#
goldentulipcarthagetunis.com/dining.39208.aspx

That's it

hi hellen

Thanks for ur information

I saw couple of Japanese Restaurants. One in La Marsa and one in Rue du Lac tana/tara/taca i cant remember the second one =)

The Lac

Helpful info thanks Helen

Go in LAC, few meters from Lake House (gym), the best Indian food ever.

thanks blondie

Thanks all for the info...will try one very soon.

Anand

yes in the lake street  there are some asian restautant .
cost start from 20 dinars / around 20 dollars or 10 euro .

Thanks Riadh...very helpful information expecially for Asian come just came to Tunis like me.

Sukhran.

oh if you are new arrivel so i guess you dont know where the lake stand ...

Hi Riadh,I have been in Tunis since 2 weeks now. Berges Du Lac is where my office is so, I went few time to the lake side.

oh good for you !
but its prety expencive area to eat ;)

Yes,I realised that. Anyway, where are you from? Its good to getting know you here.

Anand

im from ezzahra around 15 klm south tunis .

ooh I see. great to know you through this expatblog. Keep in touch Riadh..good night.

hi Riadh...hw r u keeping? Hope all goes well with you there.

i want to assist in your forum

Hello Ulysse, how are you doing? What makes you to Tunis? Im from Malaysia working here.

Hi everybody is there any serious Metal scrap HMS supplier from TUNSIA ?i am a genuine buyer of HMS 1 and 2 and currently i am buying from Guinea. Text me on [email protected]

Regards/// Anuj

hi everyone !

Is there any Indian person who tried the Indian restaurant Dum Pukht in les berges du lac? I've been told that it's expensive and bad quality... But I would like to get an Indian opinion on this !

And Anankrish, are you still in Tunis?

Hi, my husband and I went there and ...we can positively tell you that it's true! The food is expensive, nothing special, the food is in small portions. We never came back!

On the other hand, there is this Chinese restaurant going to Belvedere, in the Avenue Taieb Mhiri; before you arrive to La Place Pasteur. We loved the food!

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

"Calcutta" at Golden Tulip in Gammarth is quite authentic.

Indian Foood

I am also looking a good Indian restaurant in Tunisia

There's an Indian restaurant at Lac 1. I don't know the name and I haven't been there yet, but it is supposed to be good. I'll be trying out myself this week.. I'll let you know my verdict.

Guys Trust me the best indian food in tunis is at Calcutta - Golden Tulip in Gammarth.
Nice setup excellent food and wine. I been there 5 times in the summer of 2018.
cheers