Looking for full time maid

Hi! I m Francesca from Italy and soon moving to KL. I m looking for a full time maid.. anybody can help? Thanks!

Hi Francesca,

you should post in the jobs section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … la-lumpur/

Hope this helps,

Julien

Thanks so much Julien!  :)

Hi madam iam marlyn iam from Philippines iam interested give me a call ++++ ...iam living her in kl 2yrs 9months from now tq..

Hi maam im looking a job full time im shenna from philippines i work here 4 years as a nanny or house clean.i have my own permit.u can sms me my number ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

Hi Shenna! I m currently in Italy and moving from your country Manila to Kl! Will be in Kl on the 31th and will surely contact you for a job interview as soon as I am there:) Can you live in?... We are in KLCC

Hi madam am these from Philippines work here in Malaysia for 4years now looking for new work my no. ++++

Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Looking for a maid full time,help!

Hi mdm, are you still looking for a helper, im available mam, my boss will be living soon by this yr and i need a new employer for a replacement..f you are interested pls kindly contact me thru my no +++ thank you somuch

Hi All,

Just for your information :

If you are looking for work - We will invite you to please take the time to check out the designated section for work here ---> Jobs in Kuala Lumpur :)

Drop your resume in this section please !

Thank you for your understanding

Maximilien

Hi dear! sure I am... Inm currently in Kuala Lumpur and if you wish we can have interview tomorrow at around 5pm here at Fraiser Place where I m staying... let me know if it suits for you

Sure mdm we can meet tmrow at 5pm just give me ur full address and I will come I'm just nearby klcc to where is convention center is.. See you  tmrw thanks

I am staying at the Fraser Place (xxx). I m going to activate my phone with kl number this morning and then text it to you... if fine we can meet at 5pm down at the lobby tomorrow Sunday... thanks Francesca

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ok noted mdm,  I will give u my no.  So u can contact me before we meet tmrw at 5pm sharp..thank u mdm here is my contact no.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

right! will send you my phone contact number as soon as I get it.! thks

For security reasons please do not post ANY personal contact details, like email addresses, home address, phone numbers etc on an open forum. It is unsafe to do so.
Please use the PM system for this.
Thank you.

Ok sorry

Hi dear! can we pls meet today at 6.30 at Fraser Place residence apart in KlCC? my local number is ++++ and I m Mrs Recoura room 2701 see you later

Ok see u later mdm...

see you:)

Im intersted to the job.pls contact my number **************..thanks.have a good day.😊😊

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Again I ask that no one post ANY personal contact details on an open forum. This is for your own security and especially for females.
Use the PM system.
Thank you,

Do you still look for house maid, my aunt from Vietnam 55 yrs, good cooking and house care. EXpected RM 2200 per month, live in.

Thanks,
Karen

If you like I can provide you Male maid, Please advice what would be the salary and what facilities you are providing, for eg meas,l residence, timing and leave.

Regards

Akhtar Riaz

Hi everyone,

I invite those who are are looking for or offering a job as House maid to post his advert in the appropriate section > Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur.

Please note that i have closed this thread as the forum is not the appropriate section for job hunts and offers.

Thank you

Stéphanie

[Topic closed]

Closed