Indian school in Jakarta

Hi ,
My name is shiva and i am moving to Jakarta this month end , accomodation is at Casabalance Puri. I need advice on indian school near this locality for my daugther who is 5 years old and would be joining prep ( Kg2 ). I contacted Gandhi meomorial school , the fees is quite expensive and cant afford , can you pls suggest me few schools where indian students study.

I'm unfamiliar with Indian schools, but perhaps I can offer a suggestion.
Your kid will be growing up in a new country, and she'll probably do better if she gets used to local kids and picks up the local tongue.
Young kids adapt very quickly, so she'll be fine in a national plus where English is in common use, and you'll probably meet a whole bunch of new friends when you collect her from school.
Bonus -- there are many quality schools in the 1 to 3 million/month range that use English and have good teaching staff.
Shop around and see what you think of a few.

Hi shiva
my name is venkatesh. There is one more school close to gandhi where a few indian children study. Close to puri casablanca is taman kemayoran tkc wherein quite a few indians stay. I know of a person by the name eswa ran venkatraman staying in eboni.
If you go to tkc you will certainly bump into some indian most likely a south indian. If you ask them you will certainly be to help you.
best of luck
Regards
venkatesh

Hi,,
Thanks for your help and support, I will try to explore some more schools as per your suggestions.

Hi venkatesh,
It would be great if I can get a contact of some.indian parent. May be I can talk to them and get some information about schools. It would be great if I can.mange to get a school around Casablanca. Thanks a lot for your suport

Lollikids Montessori Preschool. 10mins from Casablanca.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls