Any Haunted Houses or Ghost Stories in Bahrain ;)

http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-s … amp;page=1

Apparently there are a few stories out there - not many though.  I just figured it was too hot for ghosts.

Al Rayesh Building, In Gudaiybia Opposite Diyvia Textiles.
5th Floor, Flat 53. I'v lived there as a child. The things i saw and experienced were out of my understanding. It is honestly haunted and the house comes alive when you are most at fear. Demonic Eyes, Sounds from the dark, Shadow men, Incubus..... The list goes on. It is also said that a child fell from the Roof of this building as he was riding his cycle whilst his mother was hanging clothes.

A STRONG WARNING: DO NOT GO ALONE. PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY. IT IS BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING. RESPECT THE SPIRITS AND ALWAYS BE PROTECTED.
PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED.

Bahrain is too small and hot for Ghosts to survive

:lol:

Muharraq al hala near ramla cold store there is haunted house  2 O'clock someone is standing there in awkward positions he has big nose try it

I always get cold chills when I approach City Centre mall, particularly at weekends. I once went inside and saw many things that terrified me.

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY. IT IS BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

too right...

suburbansam wrote:

I always get cold chills when I approach City Centre mall, particularly at weekends. I once went inside and saw many things that terrified me.

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY. IT IS BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

too right...

Didn't quite get that?

what's so terrifying about the City Center in the weekends?

can you explain?

I am really interested

Ghost aren't real... but Jinns are (according to Islam)

Last time I read about many haunted place  - e.G Auschwitz in Poland
Have you ever been there?

Paranormal is a very real thing and I have experianced it in many places in Bahrain. I can name atleast 10 places that I have experianced these kind of things and 1 of them was my childhood home. These are not things to be messed with, they should be respected and treated with caution.

1 day I would love to visit all these places along with a team and relive the nightmares that once plagued my mind. Until then much love and see u guys around.

have you seen that.
Is this a true ?

@Lindochka
In Islam there are ghosts called jinns.