Living and working in Italy

Hi every one,

Hope you are well.

All I am trying to do is get a teaching job in Italy.

I am an Australian citizen married to a Chinese citizen.

I have 4 plus years experience in China as a teacher of English, accounting and business and 4 years as a a teacher of business and economics in Australia.

It would be great for some one to consider me for employment even at the age of 69.

Best wishes from

Ron D.

Hi Ron D.,

Welcome on board :)

You still can try your luck and drop your resume in the Teaching jobs in Italy section please - you never know :)

And maybe check out this articles Work in Italy pls :)

Try to get in touch with an immigration lawyer or someone that can advise you as well about your chances to get work their and for the working visa please

Wishing best of luck with everything :)

Thank you

,Maximilien

Hello Ron,
I am Italian, born and raised in Milan. You can try to ask in every international schools in Milan (they are quite a lot), or in other private schools. In addition to this, I strongly suggest that you should give private lessons! It is very profitable and many parents plan english conversation hours for their children.

Hope I helped you :)
Federica

Hi Ron,

Where in Italy are you? I am sure you can easily start off teaching at private English schools (i.e. franchising ones, like The British or The Italo Britannica, where they teach English to foreign people. Then of course The American School or any University of languages. I am sure you will be fine. Private lessons are also an option...

Vale

Hi Ron,
I hope you find a new job soon.