Beijing fashion buying jobs

Hi all  :)
My partner has just accepted a job working in Beijing and will be moving over in late September.
I am investigating the possibility of moving over too - but haven't had much luck yet in my job search.
I currently work as a Womenswear fashion buyer in Australia, and only speak very basic mandarin.  I would like to stay in a similar industry, but it appears that the majority of the jobs are in Shanghai or HK, or require fluency in mandarin.  I am in the process of learning mandarin, but nowhere near fluent.

Does anyone have experience moving to Beijing and finding a fashion industry job?

Thanks in advance

Hey there! Im Jon, pleasure to meet you! I saw your post, and knew my wife would love to meet you! Her name is Xin and while she teaches Spanish to other chinese students, she also does fashion on the side! She loves having me bring stuff back from the US and sell here at a premium. She also does a lot of online shopping as well. She is Chinese and is fluent in Mandarin, Spanish, and English. Im sure she would love to help you if you are interested. You can contact us either through here or on her Wechat Xin McHugh :)

Are you married to your "partner"and is it a standard 2 gender marriage

China does not have a boyfriend / girlfriend / significant other visa and does recognise same gender marriages

It has a dependant's visa that is only okay for spouse/kids of etc.