Need Help: How's Life in Jeddah?

Hello everyone! I'm a new expat here in Jeddah from the Philippines. I need your help to please introduce me to groups of people who are musically-inclined. Are there any live bands here? I like meeting with different people regardless of their nationality and religion. It's cool to hang out with people as such and know about their culture 'coz I have a lot of stories to tell.

I live in a "not-so-nice" district here in Jeddah... (Baghdadeyyah) if you know what I mean. And I really find it bizarre/strange to see people get out of their houses at night. This place is like a ghost town to me and I really need to find friends and a nice place to release and chill. Any help and suggestions will be highly appreciated. PS: I also love outdoor activities like hiking, beach activities, and sports (tables tennis).

Your kabayan should message you, lots of activities are available and there is a strong PH community here.

You'll have a good time .

Balad is just around the corner, go there on Fridays and finding a group is guaranteed there.