Expat blog outing in Bucharest - August 2

EXPAT-BLOG outing to meet people in the Bucharest community.
Sunday, August 2, starting 2pm, at an amazing Tea House

Dear Friends,
It is with great pleasure that I write to invite you on an outing to meet with other expats and Romanians that live and work in Bucharest.

At the meeting, there will be an enjoyable and entertaining schedule that will allow us to interact, communicate and get to know each other better.

For additional information about the event, together with details about how to get to the location, feel free to contact me, and I will provide you with all the details.

Participation is free of charge (except any food and drinks you order).
Hurry up, the seats are limited!

Hope to see you there!

To all interested,

Please note that this is a member organized meet up, and is not sponsored by Expat.com.

@expatimobiliare

Since this proposed event is just over a week from now, to obtain maximum participation, please share more detailed information on what you have organized, no need to keep it private  :cool:

1. Where is the meet up located?  A link to the venue's website may be useful to see the location and offered services.
2. What is this entertaining schedule mentioned?
3. You say seats are limited.....to how many persons? 

Good luck!  (I'm unable to make the trip from Iasi this time).  :cheers:

P.S. Anyone attending is encouraged to update this topic after the meetup and let others know how it went. Successful meetups certainly can lead to more meetups, and encourage others to come out to such events.

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat.com

What exactly is the difference between 'expat' real estate and the regular stuff?

Increased prices  :whistle:

Dears,

Please note that, as the title says, this is an
EXPAT-BLOG outing to meet people in the Bucharest community.

If you would like to join the event, fell free to contact me - Cristina or
if you need more info or credentials, also you can contact
EXPAT-BLOG Administrators of the website - Julie or Cristina and they will confirm
that this is an EXPAT-BLOG event.

As related to comments on: Which is the difference between expat real-estate and simply real-estate,
I assure you that, in my company's case means: Provide more services at the same market price for foreign persons.
In our philosophy, we believe that a person that comes from abroad needs also assistance and more carrying than a person that already stays here and knows the City. We take responsibility for assisting you as well.
Also, you can check the market and see that we are serious and transparent.
The information is public, available for everyone and easy to check (market prices, houses, etc.)

Thank you and have a lovely day!

Hello
With pleasure I accept your request to add in my network of friends, I have a question what is your nationality?
Thank you, bye
Good job
Italo

romanian.

I live in Bucharest. :)

Serios? Atuncia ma bucur.
Dar dece scrii pe limba engleza? Nu stii limba italiana?
Iti doresc toate cele bune
Cu respect
Scire Italo

scire wrote:

Serios? Atuncia ma bucur.
Dar dece scrii pe limba engleza? Nu stii limba italiana?
Iti doresc toate cele bune
Cu respect
Scire Italo

Hello,

Please keep your posts in English please in the forum, as required by the Romania Forum Code of Conduct so everyone can understand. Thank you.

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-blog

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

HI expatimobiliare, please tell me more about forming a business in Bucharest. Thank you

devryimax wrote:

HI expatimobiliare, please tell me more about forming a business in Bucharest. Thank you

:offtopic:

I'd advise you to either start a new topic, or look for an existing topic about business in Romania. Thanks

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

Non ne ho voglia, visto che voi siete cosi poco elastici ed molto fiscali, cambiate un p le vostre regole, avrete molti di più clienti, voi mi avete stoppato già varie volte, lei e anche Francesca.
Se volgere cancellarli dal vostro sito per me non ho nessun problema, io sono dappertutto su internet
addio

scire wrote:

Non ne ho voglia, visto che voi siete cosi poco elastici ed molto fiscali, cambiate un p le vostre regole, avrete molti di più clienti, voi mi avete stoppato già varie volte, lei e anche Francesca.
Se volgere cancellarli dal vostro sito per me non ho nessun problema, io sono dappertutto su internet
addio

Scire,

There is an Italian forum if you wish to post in Italian.  This is an ANGLOPHONE forum, so again, PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH!

Romaniac

Hi All,

As this Expat.com outing in Bucharest -  happened last August 2 and that everything has been said here - we'll close this thread here and invite you to create a new topic on the BUcharest Forum to organise new meetings :)

Thank you for your understanding !

Have a great day :)

Thank you

Maximilien

[ Topic Closed ]

Closed