How to Obtain Driver's License?? ; Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Latest)

Any chance you can provide me the Latest requirements and walk troughs with regards to obtaining Driver's license here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia? I left my license back at home. And it is a non-Professional License. Is there a way to start from scratch here?

If you have your country DL and you know driving then you can get it within one week after submitting medical form,eqama copy,DL copy and translation of DL. If not you have to submit medical, attend classes and then it can take one month

One Month??

Will the Initial testing tell you if you are passed or fail? Then the trainer will mark your card if you will be given 1 week - 1 month class as seen on online tutorials?? Or what you said is the true one?

Then what are the requirements I need to accomplish this? my Iqama is still not good since It does not display my complete name...

The reason I am asking is that I left my driver's license back at home because before I came here, I am assuming that I won't be driving at all..

Soo you came here with your Driver's License yes?

ASA!
Brother if you have your country DL, they will take a driving test from you. If you pass they will write " الف" which means you are cleared in driving and ready to give Computer test that day or next day.
If they write "ب"  it means satisfactory and you would be given one week classes, if classes not free you will be given date after one month.
If they wrote "ج" it means worst and you have to take 15 days classes.
In case you dont have licence you would be referred to classes directly.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
response wrote:

ASA!
Brother if you have your country DL, they will take a driving test from you. If you pass they will write " الف" which means you are cleared in driving and ready to give Computer test that day or next day.
If they write "ب"  it means satisfactory and you would be given one week classes, if classes not free you will be given date after one month.
If they wrote "ج" it means worst and you have to take 15 days classes.
In case you dont have licence you would be referred to classes directly.

Oh Crap.. So I really have to bring in my DL from PH... :/ when you say referred to classes directly, how many days was it?

One week or two weaks classes but at some places they give you a date after one or two months as they have no seat in classes.
I mean to say If you apply today they might tell you to join classes after one /two months depending upon the space in class rooms