Can you please guide us?

I and my American husband are planning a trip in HCMC 10 days in December. ((During Christmas) This will be our first trip in Vietnam. We would like to meet a nice girl/guy who can guide for us in sightseeing and shopping please.
Thank you.
Best Regards
Mal

Hello Madam , I am Nhi and living in HCM city. You can call me if you need
My phone number: *********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Thanks a lot dear I have noted down your name and number. but you will have to delete this post as you are not allowed to give your personal details in forums. Please edit it soon
Regards
Mal.

Thanks for your advice. But i can not edit  :sosad:

@ Tran Ngoc Hien Nhi > I have removed your phone number. :)

mal wrote:

I and my American husband are planning a trip in HCMC 10 days in December. ((During Christmas) This will be our first trip in Vietnam. We would like to meet a nice girl/guy who can guide for us in sightseeing and shopping please.
Thank you.
Best Regards
Mal

Welcome to HCMC, i wish you will have a nice time here. I'm Stanley, nice to meet you

Hi Mal ~ Im Nhan , Nice to meet you ! I would like to spend my time to take you around HCM city during Christmas . Drop me a line when you come here :) . Have a good day !

Hello,

I am Van. I was born and grown up in Ho Chi Minh City. I am willing to be your tour guide. Please feel free to contact me and we can arrange that. Thank you very much.

Thank you Nhan and Van :)

Hi Mal,

2, 3 days is enough time to discover HCMC, you should plan for other places: Da Lat, Hue - Hoi An - Da Nang for your trip. December is idea time for weather in the South.

Thank you Tthuy! Is Can tho not a good place to travel?

This is our rough travel plan

Morning to Eve on 17/12/2015 (Saigon -Binh Tay Market, Dong Market, Dong Khoi Street, Ba Chieu Market)
Afternoon 22/12/2015 (Saigon -Central Post Office and other site seeing in Saigon)
Full Day $ Night on 23/12/2015 (Can Tho)
after on 24/12/2015 (Binh Than Market & Food Courts)
After Noon 25/12/2015 (Botanical Garden)
Morning to Eve on 26/12/2015 (Buu Long Mountain)

Please let me know, whether you will be able to guide us on these days.

Cheers
Mal

I dont like Botanical Garden much. I have no idea for this on 25 dec
Afternoon 22/12 is ok to visit centre post office, Duc Ba church, Independend palace, war museum. These are closely.

Thank you Jiao. I appreciate your advice.