Another case of 2 muslim foreigners want to be married in islamic way

hi, i am filipino citizen, 25 of age, living in philippines, i have a muslim boyfriend from saudi arabia and we planned to get married in malaysia with an imam or aleem, because my partner is going back to australia for his studies on august 10 via malaysian airlines, we decide to meet and have the wedding in malaysia before he fly, i just want to know where we can find a imam or aleem in malaysia who can marry us in islamic way, when we say islamic wedding in islam based in qur'an, it is compose of 3 things before it will be valid, that are the mahar(dowry), mahram(bloody related guy, uncles, father or brother) and consent of the women, my point is we want an islamic wedding and not wedding with many preparaton, we tried to arrange his flight to the philippines for us to have the islamic marriage in philippines, but due to his ticket booked months ago, its already finalized that he'll only have stop over in malaysia before australia as stated in his ticket and cannot be rescheduled as there is no available sit for him, yes, we are on the rush wedding thats way we choose islamic wedding because he's a student in australia and he must come back to school on time, we will meet in shaa Allah in malaysia by august 8 and hopefully we can get married by the next day august 9 as he will fly to australa on august 10. i hope some good hearted fellow brother and sister could help us with this as soon as possible. again, my question is where we can find aleem or imaam who can marry us in islamic way.

Easy.
Next to that amazing Mosque in Shah Alam, there's a twin towered building, the local Islamic department.
If it's legally possible, you can get married there; I did.
Here's the trick. Get in fast so you can get the paperwork and AIDS test out of the way, then arrive next day at no later than 7.30.
That way, you're first in the queue.