Trip to Malta

Anyone know the best (or cheapest) flights to Malta, just for a couple of days. Also, any recommendations on Malta hotels, preferably Sliema / St Julien districts?

Come on fella, why you of to Malta for? I can get you something from the butchers in Gargaresh!!! ;)

FireFox wrote:

Come on fella, why you of to Malta for? I can get you something from the butchers in Gargaresh!!! ;)

Is she nice? Don't like women that smell of butchers shops!  (Used to be married to one!!)

HI Haggis
cheapiest flight on Libyan airlines 223 Dinnar
on air malta =277 Dinnar

best hotels are located in st Juline< and cheapest one San jorge

15 Euro per day , and located in the most active area in st julien ,

ibrahjette wrote:

HI Haggis
cheapiest flight on Libyan airlines 223 Dinnar
on air malta =277 Dinnar

best hotels are located in st Juline< and cheapest one San jorge

15 Euro per day , and located in the most active area in st julien ,

Just wondering where you got the figure 277 LYD?  And how do you go about getting air malta tickets -- Al Fatah tower?

I was quoted higher, but if it is 277 I want to try for that.

Hello Hagis :)

Your discussion has been redirected to Malta forum for effective networking.

Hope that members soon reply back to your query about accommodation.

Regards,
Sheetul

Sheetul wrote:

Hello Hagis :)

Your discussion has been redirected to Malta forum for effective networking.

Hope that members soon reply back to your query about accommodation.

Regards,
Sheetul

Why would you direct it to the Malta forum?  We are here in Libya trying to find out this information!!!!!

Could you please bring it back to the Tripoli forum?  I need to know this information?

Surely people in Malta are going to be able to advise you better on hotels in Malta?

My family recently stayed in the Park hotel sliema and it was lovely and quite cheap. Most of the hotels around here are nice though so you're best off comparing prices on lowcostholidays.com or some similar site