MVV BASISINBURGERING EXAM exam..looking for tips to pass

HI David,I'm Mugi from Indonesia.I do totally confuse about the exam,may I have your contact number please because I'll be back to Indo in the end of the month, I have no much time and I just wanna get as much as information before I leave.Feel free please informasi can be sent to *** thanks

Regard
Mugi

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I attended a 4 weeks 3 hrs everyday dutch course in cebu Philippines.  I found it helpful and practical than self study.  The cost is affordable. The teacher is dutch and friendly. .

The course took 45-60 hrs.  I passed the exam in manila in 1 take.

Just saying  :heart:

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : You are required to write only in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@mary009

Please write in English so all can understand.

I attend KNS & READING exam recently.  Next I will apply for speaking exam. I given my exam in India. When  I get my results?

After how many days I will get mvv exam results?

I think in the world Nederland only conducting integration exam in spouse cases! Or any country in the world same like Nederland?

Speaking part for Question and answer, do I need to answer in sentence? or just a word will be enough?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering though, how many hours is the exam, considering you will take all three?

Thanks,

Hi All,

I'm Bianca, I've plan to move in Netherlands this year, I learned about Dutch around 3 months, and I'd do exam at the end of February or the beginning of March, I just want to know the registration, how many days I've to wait for the date for the exam or when I've done with the registration a week later I get the date?.

Cheers,
Bianca

Kirzsheen26 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering though, how many hours is the exam, considering you will take all three?

Thanks,

I took my exam last year December 10. For me it lasted for less than an hour. It depends how well prepared you are. Wish you luck x

Isthatpb wrote:

Hi All,

I'm Bianca, I've plan to move in Netherlands this year, I learned about Dutch around 3 months, and I'd do exam at the end of February or the beginning of March, I just want to know the registration, how many days I've to wait for the date for the exam or when I've done with the registration a week later I get the date?.

Cheers,
Bianca

Hi Bianca

In my case, my dutch partner registered me online website is inburgeren.nl and pay the exam cost. After he got the payment confirmation, I emailed dutch embassy for exam date. The embassy will give you options which date is available.

Wish you luck x

I need to make an appointment for the exam through their email. They're not replying to my email. They're not giving the appointment for date and time of the exam. I have tried calling the embassy as well but they don't answer the call. Can anyone here help me please. I'm really stressed.

Maybe you can check your spam…