MVV BASISINBURGERING EXAM exam..looking for tips to pass

Basyang wrote:

U are very much welcome. If u have more questions on ur mind, dont hesitate to ask.
Veel succes met onze mvv visa.

"onze" !!!!  Don't say that in your exam; "je" is more appropriate ............ (joke) - best of luck all of you. :)

Onze refers to 'our" right cynic?
Since i am patiently waiting for my mvv visa en he as well so i just used the word onze instead of je. But anyway, thanks for ur comment. 😊😊

Basyang wrote:

Onze refers to 'our" right cynic?
Since i am patiently waiting for my mvv visa en he as well so i just used the word onze instead of je. But anyway, thanks for ur comment. 😊😊

No problem; you are correct that "onze" is "our"; anyway, I'm not a good example, my wife tells me I speak Dutch like a native (of Istanbul). :)

Hi everyone. I took my exam last week. But only two parts of exam (KNS en leesvaardigheid) and now im studying for the spreekvaardigheid. I'm now focusing for the speaking part. Any tips for passing it? Aanvulzinnen is a little hard for me.

As my experienced about the inburgering exam is not too difficult en not too easy. I took the 3 exam in a day. U dont need to feel nervous when answering the question in speaking exam. Just study the naar nederland book,  practice as often if u have time en most importantly, be calm on the day of examination. Really its not that diffiult. By the way why u did not take all the 3 exams in one day... 😊😊

Thank you. 😊 I did not take it all in one time because I was so nervous to do the speaking. And i just saw that they've put the questions for speaking just few days before i will register. So i was too nervous to do it all knowing that my speaking skills is not that good. And im studying it all alone.

Hi.. you do not have to worry too much. It does not as difficult as it seems. All of us experiencing the same. Just try to be calm, say the answer clearly. You do not have to rush. If you want to know how it looks like on your Spreekvaardigheid exam, I can send you the examples of the questions. Maybe it can help you to be more prepare. Just email me : xxx
Veel success!!

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I only gave short and easy answers to their questions. If you speak clearly and check back your answers to make sure then i think you will be fine. I did it and received a 10, so will you 😊. Good luck!
oefenexamensduo.nl/portal/appmodules/examen/login.ctrl?organisatieid=1&productdefinitieid=15&index=0&examennummer=
P/s: i think its great if you learn vocabulary about name of food, adjectives to describe feeling/thing, time, and places.

Thank you. 😊

Hi!
Ive been waiting for my civic integration exam for 7 weeks now. Ive read some took only 4-6 weeks average of waiting time and passed it.

Does it mean that the longer it takes for them to assess the exam, the more chances it will not pass the passing rate because of longer assesment?

hi you absolutely not , it is just procedure  they they following it regardless how hard it will be .
any way assure that exam is easy , just need you to focus on questions and answer so easy if you ready carefully the question . don't get panic , trust yourself and it will be great !

Hi everyone just done my exam last 2 days ago and I'm very positive that i passed it even though I'm bloody nervous during the exam i did manage to answer all the question😊😁 i just want to thanks all the member of this forum for their tips and advises, really helped me a lot😊 For those who's planning to take their exam don't be nervous cause the exam is not that difficult than we thought, just be confident in answering all the question and you will be good😉

Good luck to all who's planning to take the exam😊 You can do it guys veel succes👍🏻

Congratulations!

Hi everyone, just wanna ask if there's someone here who took their exam last August and till now no result of their exam? I took mine last 9Aug. And it's been more than 8 weeks ago now still no result. My husband called the DUO they said there that it's very busy that's why they cannot meet the time. Just wondering if there's someone has the same issue like mine?

Things slow down during the summer as they have staff on holiday, so they will be busy with fewer people working. At least they haven't lost it, Give them a call in 2 weeks.

I see, my husband called them and they ask him to wait 3 weeks more😩

Yes, you are right. Things slow down because of summer vakantie. But its not summer anymore.  DUO must be consistent with the date of releasing results. I took my leesvaardigheid en kns last 12 juli and it took exactly 8 weeks. And we all know that it should not be that long. KNS en Leesvaardigheid are checked via computer/a system. They just dont process it as they received it. They are just moving when its ALMOST time. They take so long with speaking. Only speaking. 8 weeks is long for just 22 items. And now they have alot of pending from juli and  few weeks ago they already released from 8, 9 en 22 augustus. And just last 4 oktober they released result of the girl who took just last 5 september. They are not sticking with the date. Alot is pissed off with it.

I think it depends on the person handling your document.. like for mine got my exam result 5 weeks and a friend of mine just 4 weeks.. while the MVV result it took me almost 5 weeks only to get the result while a friend of mine exactly 8 weeks...

Yes but this time they have pending from juli and now they start releasing results from aug and september. But only for those who went to language school.

Hendriks02 wrote:

I see, my husband called them and they ask him to wait 3 weeks more😩

If they told you 3 weeks, why ask?

It's not really cool if they only releasing 1st the one who went to language school and make them wait the other who used to self study. We also want to move forward, and be with our love one asap😞

What do you mean why ask? I just wanna know if there's someone here who has the same issue that's it.

Hendriks02 wrote:

It's not really cool if they only releasing 1st the one who went to language school and make them wait the other who used to self study. We also want to move forward, and be with our love one asap😞

If they have hundreds or even thousands to process it takes time. But as you were told it will take 3 weeks that how long it will take. No one here can make it any quicker. You were given a fair answer. That's how it is.

Well it's no problem with me if they doing it to everyone. But it's seems that they give favor to those who went to language school as what the other member here said.

I dont think so.. we applied as far as i remember July 1 and got the result Aug 6... if (1) summer is one of the reason, obviously we applied summer, and (2) another reason you site is those who enrolled for Dutch lessons, i only did self study but we still get the result quickly.. i believe its really a case to case basis. I believe the one who handle your document is busy compared to others.. thats it.. u dont have any choice but to wait for it in 3 weeks as what they told you.

There is a process that may explain the disparity between different groups of people.  It's known that those who are "sponsored", by whatever means, get processed first.

To add; the entire process is meant to take a maximum of 90 days; it's not just a check of the exam results, there are also checks done with other Dutch Government agencies; those can take extra time; many single people are excluded by their lack of employability.

Yes sis. I get your point. Lets say they dont treat them as a priority. But isn't unfair that those who took exam last juli en august need to wait for so long and MOST of those people who enrolled in a language school have their uitslag within a month. Lets say even with others it takes one month but it must be FIFO. If you will notice from a well known school you will see most of them have results within a month. And you as you do self study and wait for so long i think you will also think a little different from it

It occurs to me that many of you are impatience. The maximum time is 90 days. Until this time is not exceeded, you have to wait
Its simple as that is. It doesn't help you when you ask others how long they have to wait as each case is different.

Like Cynic already stated, it's not only the results but many checking and communicating between several organisations have to be done.

Schat29 wrote:

Yes sis. I get your point. Lets say they dont treat them as a priority. But isn't unfair that those who took exam last juli en august need to wait for so long and MOST of those people who enrolled in a language school have their uitslag within a month. Lets say even with others it takes one month but it must be FIFO. If you will notice from a well known school you will see most of them have results within a month. And you as you do self study and wait for so long i think you will also think a little different from it

The recognised sponsored organisations undertake some of the processes that the Dutch Government have to do for those who don't go the sponsored route.  Are you suggesting that they hold back on those just to make it "fair" for those who need further processing?  The system is what it is, we don't have to like it but it seems to work for the majority.

hey guys! :cheers:
i am new here!!

So i am preparing for my Inburgering Exams for January/February 2018, i am excited and the same time VERY Tensed!
i have been reading lots of very helpful tips on this forum which made me sign up immediately.
i am open to more tips please.
and also what Bothers me is that i am not allowed to stay in The Netherlands while the MVV process is going on? What if i have a Valid visa that can cover my stay during the period? like is there is "Written Down " rule that says we cant stay in the Netherlands during the MVV process?

guys i need your advice and suggestions.

wow!! i literally clapped my hands while reading this...Bravo!!!!
weldone!!

Just keep calm and everytging will be fine. I hope you will still have the old exam because I heard from others who took their exam recently, things has changed. Join MVV-about Love group on facebook. You can get there alot information. As far as I know you are not allowed to stay in NL when your application is on going even you still have a valid visa. Heel veel succes

Hi Princess,
As far as I know you are not allowed to stay in The Netherlands while your MVV application has no result yet. I have read it in the IND(Immigratie en Naturalisatie Dienst) website  https://ind.nl/en/contact/Pages/FAQ.aspx
See the  answer in General Questions:
I would like to await the outcome of the Regular Provisional Residence Permit (mvv) procedure in the Netherlands. Is that okay?

I have seen a program in television here in The Netherlands that an MVV application was denied because the applicant stayed here during the procedure.

So to be safe, wait for the decision outside The Netherlands.

Good luck!

Thanks for the responses guys! I appreciate

Hallo allemaal. I just signed up here to gain infos about the mvv exam. I'm currently doing self-study met mijn naar Nederland cd's en books, and planning to take the exam by next year. By reading this forum somehow it gave me a boost that I can also pass the exam as long as I finish my lessons in the book
My question for now is, should I register for an appointment as early as now for the exam next year? (Maart of April) or make an appointment just as I'm ready next year?

Ad appel's lesmaterials will also help alot 😊 I also have Naar Nederland boek but Ad appel helps me more ☺ it depends on you, if you think you are ready to take the exam on march or april you can register whenever you want it . And i think those months are not that busy. I have a friend she registered november and she have her exam january because thats the earliest available date.

Hello guys.. anyone living in Dubai here??? I'm planning to take my exam next year by February.

i did my exam yesterday and it was really really easy
the kns was like a piece of cake
the reading part was little bit tricky
and the speaking part was easy i made 1 mistake

it is like maria always met the bus and she sits and but later it says today the bus is full so she has to ??? u should say staan i said standen

and they will show u a pic of a guy he is a schilder painting the way and he meestal schilder what you should  say natuur

they asked me for my date of birth
what have u eaten in the avonds

i am living in dubai and i did it yesterday and it was really easy ...just  try to focus more on the reading and speaking part more the reading part is  tricky

https://adappel.nl/lesmateriaal/a1-basi … nburgering

This one helps a lot. They even have a practicr exam for lees and short answers for spreek.