MVV BASISINBURGERING EXAM exam..looking for tips to pass

hi do you still know what kind of questions they ask in speaking exam? tahnk you

You have various tests so you don't know what they pic for you.
Learn as much words and you must understend what they say or ask you
Good luck

thank you so much ,.

Hi dear

I did my exam in Nov, 2016 and passed with excellent scores..couldn't even believe myself😂😂. Make sure you use the book and watch all the CDs. Also there some videos on youtube..try to watch them. One tip for the speaking part which ofcourse is the scary one...make sure you are answers are short and precise. Avoid long sentences as every gramatical or pronunciation error counts.

hello, is there anyone can tell me , all in all how many items are there in KNS,READING AND SPEAKING ?and how much time do we need to finish all of them? is the exam hard?

Hmm I did the exam on November 2, 2016..not even too long ago but I can hardly remember how many items were there. It's an overwhelming day so I dont think you can even pay attention to count..you only focus on listening tentantively and getting the answers right. The exam is very ok, I scored 10, 9, 9. All you need is to pay attention to details, calm down and do your best. Good luck!

thank you evictor.. :)

hello guys im Jay i will having an examination at the embassy in manila next coming 2weeks.
Could anyone can give me some information or tips about the exam especially the spreaking exam.

thank you..
Jay

hi everyone , hope you are doing good , i did my exam on 01st May , shall i wait 02 months to get the result or may earlier ??

thanks for your advice

hi congrats , could you advise how much time takes for result ?

thanks

hi karam13 where did  you take your examination?

jay.

hi
The result from the examination will take 6 to 8 weeks..

dubai

how was the ur exam going especially the speaking exam?
Can you give some tips about the speaking exam because I having exam in 1week..

thank you
jay

Have you done the exam?I good luck Jay😊

it was OK , will be perfect if  i succeed . you need to watch the examples exam on YouTube . it is very helpful and you will find same questions in the exam . you just need to take your time when you answer even if looks easy . trust in your strength . wish you best of luck

Thank you so much for the info Karam.

Jay

Hi Lei.0303
I did not have done yet my exam and that will 4days from will have my exam.
And you Lei?

Jay.

I try to sign up online.  But my hubby is on vacation.  I pay when he come back.  Tourist muna ako . first week of July punta ako para sa visa ko. Meron sana ako pwede mo mapag-aralan dito . send ko sayo if you want. Bigay den ng friend ko last year lng cya nka alis

hi Lei.0303

Aaahh..Maganda yan. Anu mayroon ka na pwd kung pag aralan?
NAAR Nederland boek?

Jay.

Kaya lng halos d kupa nga na ubos basahin.  Dahil nag ta trabaho ako at the same time.  Gusto ko rin lng  mag share.😊

Scuse me  :mad:

This is an anglophone forum where only English is allowed to not exclude other members. Please respect that!

If you want to chat please use your pm system.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Hello guys there is anyone know how long it will take the procedure of long term visa to nederland after submitting the documents..

thank you
Jay

Hello Jay.  Did you get the exam already? How it goes? Can you give me aNY  ideas about the exam.

Lei.0303 wrote:

Hello Jay.  Did you get the exam already? How it goes? Can you give me aNY  ideas about the exam.

This LINK will give you an idea and help on the examination.

This LINK from the immigration department of the Netherlands gives other information which worth reading.

Thanks Sim☺

The MVV visa usually takes within  90 days, but others get the advise or the decision from the IND in 3 weeks, 1 month en others within 2 months. Right now i am patiently waiting for the decision of my MVV from the IND.

Many thanks Basyang..

Groetjes,
Jay

Hello guys,
Do i need to stay in the Philippine After submitting the application to MVV or I can wait in Netherlands the dessicion of IND?

Jay

Jay,
Do u have partner in the netherlands or u did submit the papers alone. As far as i know, u have to wait for ur mvv visa in the philippines (origin country) while waiting for the approval.  if u alreqdy  have  the copy of the approval from the IND then that is the time make an appointment to the dutch embassy for ur visa. It will take 3-5 days. Then that is the time u can go to the Netherlands.

Groetjes
Basyang

Hi Basyang,
My partner is now in netherland and shes the one who submit the documents to MVV.

Thank you so much for your reply.
Jay

One more thing basyang. How long it will take after submitting the application
or waiting for MVV visa? Because after submitting my application I want to travel somewhere.

jay

MVV will take 90 days after submitting all the requirements en for the payment.

During Those 90 days I don't have to show up at the embassy??

As far as i know, the IND will send a letter of approval to ur partner en i think that is the time that u can make an appointment at the embassy for the visa. Ur partner need to send the letter to u so  u can bring and show this letter at the embassy.

U dont need to show up urself at the embassy because for what? U dont have yet the approval, right? When u already have the copy of the approval then u can already show up at the embassy.

To much gerger !  :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH BASYANG FOR YOUR HELP AND GOD WILL ALWAYS BLESS YOU!!!

Groetje
Jay

U are very much welcome. If u have more questions on ur mind, dont hesitate to ask.
Veel succes met onze mvv visa.