Badminton Clubs/Partners

Hi All,

I'm looking for some information on badminton clubs in Tan Phu District. I was hoping to start playing one or two mornings a week. Any information about renting a court would be great! Or if you are interested in playing please let me know. I was hoping to play at a fairly competitive level because I'm trying to improve my fitness  although I haven't played for a few years.

Thanks all.

dasiavu wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking for some information on badminton clubs in Tan Phu District. I was hoping to start playing one or two mornings a week. Any information about renting a court would be great! Or if you are interested in playing please let me know. I was hoping to play at a fairly competitive level because I'm trying to improve my fitness  although I haven't played for a few years.

Thanks all.

Hi,
Now, i play games every Saturday morning from 9am till 12 am at Thien Van court in Tan Phu District. Our group enjoys for fun and fitness, level intermediate. if you like to join, please inbox your contact. Welcome you guys!

Here the court's address: 19/57 Thoai Ngoc Hau Str, Hoa Thanh ward, Tan Phu District
Pete

Anyone play badmintion in D2? I would like to join

Anyone living in Thu Duc (near Ca Sau Hoa Ca) want to play badminton can join my group.
We usually play on Saturday and Sunday everywhere
Hope see many people there.
Thanks

Hello nguyenhao_035,

It will be most appreciated if you drop an advert in the Activities in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website so as more members can access your group  :)

Thanks in advance,
Best of luck,
Bhavna