Moving from South Africa to Amsterdam

Hi everybody

I am new to the forum so this would be my 1st post on it. I am currently residing in South Africa but I really want to move to Netherlands (hopefully Amsterdam). I am currently busy with an apprenticeship and will hopefully complete my Electrical trade next year March/April.
So now my question is regarding this topic... How difficult is it to actually immigrate to Netherlands and what would my chances be of getting a good job at a company there?
Any advice, tips and or assistance would be greatly appreciated in this regard as I have scoured the internet looking for what is needed but it feels like I'm reading the information in circles... Is there any companies in SA that can assist with the immigration or should I just go to the embasy directly and consult with them?

Kind regards

Welcome on board  :cheers:

To begin with your last question, its is indeed a good start to go to the Dutch embassy and ask information.
They can surely help you or at least give you some advice who to contact.

You can also read the sticky topic: New to Holland" on the main forum which contains some useful links.

Happy searching!

In the same boat. Have no idea where to start. I just want to go over for about 3 months to first see what it's like. Never been over there, and i really want to go to Amsterdam!