Looking for a Home/Pet Sitter in Merida?

Hello!  I'm retired and living a healthy lifestyle on Vancouver Island - no smoking, drinking, or drugs - but lots of hiking, swimming and enjoying outdoors. Ran my own pet sitting business for seven years - so lots of experience with animals.I am searching for home/pet sitting opportunity in Merida to see if this is area is a good fit for me.

Merida is on my bucket list of possible places to move to. By living like a local I get to explore and experience first hand how it feels to be part of the community. Road-testing destinations and learning about new cultures are experiences I welcome.

Available from October 29 through December or January 2016. You can view my profile on Trusted House Sitters at

trustedhousesitters.com/house-and-pet-sitters/24863-EarthAnimals/

If you plan to be successful in finding petsitting/housesitting jobs you need to post on local sites/boards/forums as well as Mexican housesitting websites; some you have to pay but you won't much success on this board for that specific need.

Hello earthanimals

For adverts please refer to the appropriate section of the site :Personal and household services jobs in Yucatan

Regards
Kenjee