Just arrived

So I have just arrived in KSA. Started work and had to deal with all the shit that happens in this part of the world. Miss my wife and son heaps. I know that I have to and will push through until they arrive.

Until then, anyone up for a beer.

bhills2153 wrote:

to deal with all the shit that happens in this part of the world.

Well, Welcome to our part of the World. :)

and welcome to Expat.com. so do you like Holsten beer? I drink it all the time... :top:

Salman

Hee Hee... look who has arrived to play in the sandpit - welcome to the Kingdom. I'm sure all our stuff on this blog was not too much of a shock for you...we speak the truth...sometimes.

Hang in there, wife and kids will come soon.

Salman Omrani wrote:
bhills2153 wrote:

and welcome to Expat.com. so do you like Holsten beer? I drink it all the time... :top:

Salman

Yeah me too....Anytime for non alcoholic one.I love Bario :lol:

Sparrow wrote:

Hee Hee... look who has arrived to play in the sandpit - welcome to the Kingdom.

Frikin sand! I just bought some new suits and shoes before I came. I don't want to ruin them!

Salman Omrani wrote:
bhills2153 wrote:

Salman

Thanks Salman,

I don't know Holsten, but I think I will try it since you recommend it.

nonz wrote:

Shall we aim for the weekend. I don't have anything to do then.

hahahahaha....all beers here are non alcoholic...

nonz...give him a shot..lol:P:P:P

just kidding:):):)

welcome to ksa..btw

bhills2153 wrote:
nonz wrote:

Shall we aim for the weekend. I don't have anything to do then.

yeah,we can sort it out.Why dont u join us tomorrow at DQ?check our thread about it.I am sending u the link in Pm

Holsten is the closest to a real beer taste.

Welcome to the KSA bhills. Must be hard for you, being away from the family, and I'm sure they miss you too. In the meantime, drown your sorrows in non alcoholic beer. Well, you won't really drown anything since you'll still be dead sober by the time you're done, but at least you get to meet some cool people :)

Welcome to the blog now that you are in KSA. If you can get any sense out of these people 'You are a better man than me, Gunga Din'.
There are some crazy people out here. PM me and I'll let you know. :lol::lol::lol:
Just kidding Allicat. :D:D

jillndave wrote:

There are some crazy people out here. PM me and I'll let you know. :lol::lol::lol:
Just kidding Allicat. :D:D

HEY!  :mad:  I'm the SANE one here!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P

and WELCOME, Mr. Hills--glad  you finally made it!

Welcome Bhills2153 - this is the land of Hotel California - if you know the song, you will know what I mean!  As Sparrow suggested, try and join the mad gang for the meal tonight, will be great to get an early fix on the faces behind the posts - and then can arrange something for the weekends ahead for your sanity check.

Despite what Alliecat says - I'AM the ONLY sane one here!

Yeah Do join us tonight and yeah these ladies r sane and I am the only one"Sweet & nice" here :P

how come Nonzy is awake so early in the day?

musicman wrote:

how come Nonzy is awake so early in the day?

Because da poor gal slept at 4:30 and woke up at 6:30 :sosad:

wat was going on until 430?

musicman wrote:

I was doing chit chat with mom:)

nonz wrote:
musicman wrote:

Aawwww! I don't care what anyone else says, anyone who stays up to talk to their mum must be sweet :shy

...and what was Mom doing up so late? Shouldnt she get her beauty sleep?

welcome BEVERLY HILLS 2153...wasn't it 90210??

shahab.ali wrote:

welcome BEVERLY HILLS 2153...wasn't it 90210??

Ahhh. I am actaully from Baulkham Hills 2153. Good guess though!

nonz wrote:

Yeah Do join us tonight and yeah these ladies r sane and I am the only one"Sweet & nice" here :P

I will try to join you all, but I have no car, I don't know where I am going and where I live is very isolated so I am affraid I will get lost returning. I have been fortunate to have a driver who takes to and from work, actually that is pretty normal here.

bhills2153 wrote:
nonz wrote:

I will try to join you all, but I have no car, I don't know where I am going and where I live is very isolated so I am affraid I will get lost returning. I have been fortunate to have a driver who takes to and from work, actually that is pretty normal here.

Have just PM'd you to get some details and see if anyone can give you a lift!  Check your inbox.

Welcome bhills!   You will get through this tough time and the family will be here before you know it.  Hang in there  with us and you'll do just fine.  :cheers:

MM - This is the 2nd day that Nonzie is up early!  SOMETHING must be going on.  Her clock is ALL messed up.  Im sure she is preparing for the meal tonight!  :lol::lol::lol:

gowith - thanks for working through the transportation issues that have come up.  Its nice to know that we have a real team working here!!!  :top:

Can't wait to see you all tonight! :proud   Gonna miss the rest who can't make it... :sosad:

bhills2153 wrote:
nonz wrote:

Yay!  :) Well done BH for making a great plan to get there tonight - any probs, call me on route - husband will be able to guide you in like a heat seeking missile! 

@Salman  thanks for offering your help as well, really appreciated and so sorry to hear you all filled up with cold - we will pump you up with orange juice (vitamin C) tonight to chase the cold away.:)

Hey Bhills,finally u made it  and see! u were not lost too :D

Zara:Aawwww! I don't care what anyone else says, anyone who stays up to talk to their mum must be sweet shy

:shy oh this girl has started to understand me so well :rolleyes:

MM:...and what was Mom doing up so late? Shouldnt she get her beauty sleep?

She is totally spoiled by the local culture of late sleeps and she wants me to be around here because always has soo much to talk about :)..I bet she is just not ordinary mother materiel:P:P:P

Hey BH, was good to meet with you and just checking you got home OK and big thanks to shahab for volunteering to drop you back.  Til the next gathering :)

Yes I got home thanks to Shahab. He was very kind to go out of his way.

It was great to meet you all. Until next time thanks again.

welcome... this is wat the blog is for...HELPING EACH OTHER

Shabby - I'll make sure your boss gets this info for your next EVAL!  ;)  LOL   Great to see you my friend and thanks for taking BHills home.   Im sure the poor guys is asking himself what the heck has he gotten into over here?  At least he's made some friends!

Have a great day!

I love this forum. It is like my home away from home!

bhills - Thanks!  We like it when people feeling good about being here!  :)

As for me I can be happy anywhere. The whole earth is my home.

We like it when people feeling good about being here!

Oh my, my english is slipping a bit!  :o

CAF wrote:

bhills - Thanks!  We like it when people feeling good about being here!  :)

Your being to sound like our receptionist, no offence but it is the lingo of the land!

nonz wrote:
musicman wrote:

Nonzie's mom is such a nice lady! :idontagree:

btw, something weird about this emoticon:  :idontagree:

It's labeled 'idontagree' and yet it's nodding, which indicates agreement (at least where I come from!).

i think its more like saying "Queen Anne is dead..."