French Speakers

Hello,
I've been learning French as a third language for a while. I'm still a beginner though, I like this language a lot!
I'd like to speak/meet up with French native speakers (male or female), really interested to practice French!!
I guess it'll be wonderful.

Merci!

What's with people wanting to speak French ? this is second thread I've seen.

Keep in mind, as beautiful as the language sounds its easy to lose it if you don't speak it. Don't think it's like any other language that if you don't keep up you forget it, no, French is different.

I used to be a fluent speaker and lost it all :(

Hi Ghadeer222,

you should post in the classifieds section > language exchange ;)

Hope this helps,

Julien

Hello Ghadeer222

You could increase chances to meet french people by participating (in french) in our francophone version of the forum :

> Forum Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee

I am interested to improve my French too! Were you able to find a good group?

Try to get in on french embassy events. You'll make good connections with native french speakers ;)

Bonjour,

Though I have lived in France for a number of years I can't speak french fluently, because my work environment did not mandate it's usage, also I was very busy with work. it's is a lovely language and now that I have time would like to interact and learn the language. If you have been able to connect with someone who speaks french would love to you folks or we can catch up sometime to test our broken french.

à beintot