New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi I am shamraiz Akhtar Baig from Pakistan I work in health department in gujrat and I am interested to go abroad

Asalam o alikum my name is syed Tanzeel ahmed hussaini iam live in hyd pakistan
Friends i have passed masters in sociology now iam free i struggle to go abbroad you gus help for me

hiya
its possible we could move to Lahore, looking to making new friends

Move to Lahore ?

yes maybe, we are out on the 3rd aug for a visit :O)

Blessed love to all I am currently living in the UK and I am planning to move to Islamabad just want to know what is life like in the capital city is it racist do people of different culture get treated differently etc etc

Online or offline ? :P

Hi I am Muhammad sajjad and I am from vehari

Hi all,

A Pakistani here who has lived most of his life in the Western world, UK, France, Luxembourg, Germany and the list goes on...

I know East and West both so drop me a line if you need any help or information regarding Pakistan or any country in Europe.

Happy commenting.

i am living Islamabad, Pakistan,i want to know about admission in ms dentistry in Germany, what requirements for admission. thanks ch asad, islamabad

Do you have university in mind in Germany?

I m Hamad Hussain from jhelum pakistan.i have D.A.E in Electronics n also Experience three year electrical n instrument technician in cement factory n also 2 year work in saudia Arabia in power field In Saudi telecom company.n I have also hotel manangment diploma .I request u to give me chance to approve my ability n sincerity.give me a job to any one of country in Europe n England cananda n if not possible u arrange my job in pakistan Rawalpindi city.thanks .

not know which are the  best medical college /university for dental ms education.

and also free fee , course in English, want to in take in 2016-2017, thanks

Hi All,

Maybe you guys should read what the topic's about again as you are somehow far way off topic and know that the forum is not a chat room please !

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Try to stay on topic please !

Thank you very much

Maximilien

islamabad is a beautiful city.

Hi i am salim i am in turkey istanbul now i have applied for the residence and looking for a job as english teacher
also looking for place to live in
*************** my cell
also looking for freinds here in istanbul intrested in music, aports , travelling

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Everyone / i am Expat in Islamabad, I am doing a project here, I was born Pakistani, Lived and studied in Europe, Lived long years in Malaysia / Singapore. Islamabad is cool city, nice scenic, but its more dull if don't know people around, I am here on this forum to meet people, not online but also to chat / drink / and outing -- so welcome if a any one interested, i can speak  German / English / little Malay / Bhasa and Urdu,

Take care
S.Haider

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529761

Thanks!

Closed