New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi Eduardo
Its very safe, the Bombings are only extreme in the borno area of the north. Security wise you're safe also depends on the agreement you have with the organisation you 're working with they might want to provide you with more security.
  All in all Abuja is a good place to work.

Well its all in media who tend to make things look soo bad.we had extra security personel but after 3 months we decided to live free and so far nothing has ever happened to us .we live like we were born here .Lagos is not that bad as well

Hi everyone ! I'm Abigail .. I work with an events company and live in Lagos ..Hoping to meet new friends on here ! Cheers ...

Happy Sunday to all expats ! I'm here to make friends and also help u out however I can  as a citizen of Nigeria . Cheers

Hi There

I will be moving to Abaju from South Africa, looking forward to it, can any one help me with what I can expect, things to do

Hi all!

I am an icelander and been in Lagoa for about two weeks so far!

Wow good news ....u need not worry..lots n lots of SA ppl in Abuja and Lagos.just hala whn u here

You're welcome to Lagos , Nigeria Kristink ! What brings u here and what has been your experience so far ?

Ladies and Gentleman,
Good day to you .  My name is Habib ,and I have been recently offered a position in Abuja for a real estate development firm.I would be appreciative if there might be someone in this forum who would have the time and willingness to discuss a few things about life in Abuja.

Thank you and looking forward to your responses

Habib

Am an engineer by profession,have a professional knowledge and experience in designing and building of structures

Hi Booboo! Thank you, its been good so far, two weeks in now and nothing but impressed with this place! What are you doing here in Lagos?

I live in Lagos as well as  work with an Events / Entertainment company . I run a live band so if u are a live music lover , u are welcome to be my friend .. Do u live on the island Kristink ?

my name is Olasinde Abdulahi, i am a Nigerian, from oyo state, ibadan to be precise, i have National diploma in business administartion, i have experience in managing a fishery company, and i need a similar work in bahrain or kuwait, i can also work inside cold store

Hello!!!!
Am Sam I just came back from united Arab emirates but am considering a relocation to Belgium!!!!Pls is it advisable?????

Hi
thanks for advise. I would like to know that if i traveled Across Nigeria is it safe to travel alone without Local person

I am a Indian working Nigeria as Logistic Manager in one of reputed construction company since Sept 2011, I  would like to move to a small business i prefer Morocco or Ghana or Dubai in I also been in Dubai Abudhabi  more than 10 years
any body can advise it will be highly appreciated
import export trading etc

hello i m jitendra from india and intersted in working in Nigeria plz suggest thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529759

Thanks!

Closed