Where i can get cheapest hotel In Manila With good service ??

Hi,
I am Md Mahiuddin. I am from Bangladesh. I am coming Manila in 20th July. I want to know that beside Makati Where i can get cheapest hotel with good service  ?

And how much cost per day ?

And how much cost per day for meal ?

Please help me .......

Regards;
Md Mahiuddin
facebook.com/amiseoexpert

I think you need to give your budget idea ?

My last trip in Makati was about 3,500 pesos per night for a not too expensive hotel, (service not that great though) and about 1,000 for meals

There are cheaper options of course, but how low do you want to go ?

Basically i want to get a hotel with Maximum 1000 peso per night with double bed.

mdmahiuddin wrote:

Basically i want to get a hotel with Maximum 1000 peso per night with double bed.

If you find such a place, please let us know.

Ok. I am searching. If i get I must let you know....

My SKype: mdmahiuddin

there are possible hotel /lodging with that price  but cheap and good dont go together    -for 1000 peso what type of service do you expect   -you might be lucky to get a small breakfast incl  in that rate or not  ,there are many pension houses in ermita /malate area   .

i suggest that you try Red Planet Amorsolo
address: 99 Urban Avenue, Ayala, Makati City, Makati, 1200 Manila, Philippines

or Z Hostel Hotel in Makati City.. another good hotel is Guijo Suites Makati (Average, clean, and near to every attraction, entertainment in manila :)
good luck!

Faddody wrote:

or Z Hostel Hotel in Makati City.. another good hotel is Guijo Suites Makati (Average, clean, and near to every attraction, entertainment in manila :)
good luck!

perhaps you didnt read the 1000 peso post  -maybe can get bed in hostel for under a 1000 but not unless sharing with others

greenetravel wrote:
Faddody wrote:

good luck!

perhaps you didnt read the 1000 peso post  -maybe can get bed in hostel for under a 1000 but not unless sharing with others

The  Z Hostel Hotel in Makati City has 128 beds in 30 rooms ;)  They are either 4, 6 or 8 bunk beds per room, with the cheapest being 500 pesos per bed, sharing with 7 others.

They do have a few normal double rooms but at 2,700 per room.

And this may be the cheapest place to stay in Makati

It took me awhile but I got the information you need. It's called the Ocean view hotel. Single or double bed. 1200 or 1600 per night. Breakfast buffet every morning from 6am until 9am. Very safe security inside and out. close to airport and Mall of Asia. It only costs 140 pesos to go to the mall and less to go to the airport. I don't know the address but every cab driver at the airport knows of it because they get 200 pesos for bringing you. The driver gets a ticket from the desk guy after you check in and he's then able to cash it in later. I learned this from a cab driver who told me of other places as well. They won't always tell you their kickback fee but they will have a list of hotels they get fees from. Be sure to emphasise NO HOOKER HOTEL. the best ones won't allow them in nor will they allow people off the street.

Every room air con and shower heater. Very clean and the breakfast is both western and Philippines.

Thanks a lot. I will try to get thats hotel