Planning to start a business - can I buy café by 40.000$ ? about Tax?

My name is Amir and I'm going to move to Cuenca, Ecuador and I hope you can help me to get some information about real-estate and Ecuador economic system.
In fact I'm planning to start a business like a small café in nice & good neighborhood of Cuenca.
I want to know it is possible to buy café by 40.000$?
And I'm worried about the new tax low and social event.
Do you have any suggestion?
And is it logical to invest in this period of time?
Am I taking a risk to lose my fund?
Do I have chance to success?
Sincerely yours.
Amir.

There is a visa available to you that requires a $25KUSD investment either in the bank, CD or real estate. Restaurants are always a risky business. It just depends how much you want to leave Teheran if you are willing to take these risks. The banks are stable right now

Hi

What is the best  and SAFE city to start a Bz with my family , also with good  infra structures and have international schools and universities

2- Can entertainments Bz  sich event planers , club etc,are a good ideas or no ?

Quito is the capitol of Ecuador and has good infrastructure,international schools and universities. Cuenca is another large city with a big community of expats from the US and Canada so maybe this is a good choice for the types of businesses you are proposing. Both are also tourist destinations