Is it possible to rent an apartment for 3 months in Cyberjaya?

I need a place to stay that is close to MaGIC, Block 3730 APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia. Some people advise me against walking, so I guess I need a place to stay where I can bus to and from there. If the bus does not run there, any advice on how to hire a driver from Monday to Friday to pick me up and drop me off?

Also, is it possible to rent an apartment in Cyberjaya for 3 month?

Yes you can book a serviced apartment for that length of time and request a monthly rate.

There are shuttle buses that serve the area.

The cost will be about RM2300 per month

You cant get a rental for such a short time. But at least with a serviced apartment there are no bills for electricity etc.

There is Shaftesbury and D'Pulze plus others,I think - but look up on website for things like price, gym standard, connectivity.

Other option is to see if there is a nice group that will rent to you a  room in an existing condo unit for that period

http://www.ibilik.my/rooms/cyberjaya

You can see what is available for rooms and also units etc. from the above link.

Thank you so much for replying. Do you know of any other apartment that offer short term rental like the two you mention? Also, do you know if the bus runs to my location I listed? Also, is the bus reliable?

You can walk from D'Pulze and Shaftesbury to the office. Its a very safe area. Use an online map to check the distance. Your budget is unrealistic unless you get a flat share. Ibilik has lots so scroll down and look among the many adverts there.

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. I know it's safe, but a lot of people advise me against the humidity and the hot temperature that is why I was advise against walking. It's about a 20 minute walk or so. Also, do you know if The Place offer short term rental? It looks very beautiful there. Another question is do you know which apartment that offer short term rental has the best gym? I am looking for a bench press, squat rack, free weight, preferably steam/sauna. That is important to me. Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. I know it's safe, but a lot of people advise me against the humidity and the hot temperature that is why I was advise against walking. It's about a 20 minute walk or so. Also, do you know if The Place offer short term rental? It looks very beautiful there. Another question is do you know which apartment that offer short term rental has the best gym? I am looking for a bench press, squat rack, free weight, preferably steam/sauna. That is important to me. Thanks!

Please do some enquiries yourself. With email it is not difficult. Check the distance on a map. The climate although hot is pleasant. You can get taxis for RM10. There will be photos of the gym on the internet or you can ask them.

If you can be bothered to look at ibilik you will find lots of information and photos.

Here is information about the shuttle
http://www.cyberjayadts.com.my/default. … ageid=3145

You can compare with a map. There is also a timetable available.

You are obviously an intern.