Any expats in da lat??

hello everyone, i am vietnamese canadian and have moved to da lat .  it just occurred to me to ask if there are any ex-pats living in da lat?? perhaps we could meet and have a beer!!!
have a nice day everyone

Hello pokerplayer,

There are indeed expats in Da Lat  :)

Maybe you could introduce yourself, tell us a bit more about you so that members of the Da Lat forum get acquainted to you.

You can also browse through the Da Lat social network section of the website to search for expats.

Cheers, ;)
Bhavna

that's the same with me I am looking to live in Dalat but ant to meet expats too  I am Australian but American born dual citizenship  I plan on moving to Dalat at the end of the year  but still looking to make contacts with expats so I will have a community lined up  hope to gear from you Raymond

Same here,  thinking about moving to dalat for a while but wife insist to stay in HCM,  but still travel to dalat a lot.

Several expats in Dalat.

Just check the Dalat groups on Facebook.

Hi poker player. I'm in the same boat.  We should meet. I don't think I can put phone number on this reply but my email is.   ***         Ray perri.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Contact Bjorn in Dalat on FB (search "Bjorn Dalat")

There's an expat get together at 6:30 every Friday evening. He sends out a message every week re location.

Hello JohnD,

I'm not a FaceBook user, but my wife has access. We tried looking up Bjorn Dalat and didn't have any success.

Do you know of any other way to find out about the Friday 6:30 get togethers?

Thx.

Thai_FX wrote:

Hello JohnD,

I'm not a FaceBook user, but my wife has access. We tried looking up Bjorn Dalat and didn't have any success.

Do you know of any other way to find out about the Friday 6:30 get togethers?

Thx.

Sorry, turns out he's no longer on FB. I'm sure there's someone here who gets the emails and can post the details for the next one.

Many thanks, appreciate the info!

Just received:

Dear All

We go to Bella Cellar

6.30 PM

Bella Cellar Restaurant - Vine & Food

38/25 Tran Phu St., Ward 4 ,  TP. Da Lat ,Lam Dong

Cheers.
Bjorn

Wow speedy info, much thanks probably going to going to move our trip to Dalat sooner then March.

They're at different places most weeks. When you get here is the time to look into them.

Okay thank you for the update!