FAMILY VISA

HI Friend,

I want to apply for a family visa can anybody  help me how i get the visa .

Bro use your Abshar account if your profession is suitable for applying the family visa or use manual application book an appointment with Istaqdam & visit them with complete file

Good Luck  :top:

thanks bro

Hi,

I heard some days back that their is a new rule in saudi arabia, in which, their is no need for degree certificate attestation for applying for family visa. Just your profession should be eligible for family visa.

Is it True !!!!!!!!! :/:/

Where did you hear this?
X

Today I even checked online on qsaudi.com.

If u apply online and if evrything goes well  then u dont need attested degree certificate or marriage certificate..you will get ur visa.

BUT if u get an error....Then u have to go manual procedure where the whole set of documents has to be submitted.*attested documents.

Somebody who is aware abt this please correct me if i m wrong

We keep getting error !!
But how come you have to have all attested if you go in person and not if you do it online?

Thats what it says on the website. qsaudi.com

You can check it if u want.....

Hi, yes I did look and it says that!
But my hubby has tried and it keeps coming up with error please make an appointment so he can't get any further to do anything!
It's so frustrating as we are staying in Hail and its not just round the corner and trying to get an appointment is not easy!