American in Chiang Rai looking for work in Hotel/Resort Property MGMT

Hello,

American living in Chiang Rai for 2 years looking for work in Hotel or Resort Property Management.  Over 20 years experience in Hospitality, Property Management and Development with a degree in Hospitality. Looking for a permanent expat employment position in the Hospitality Field in Bangkok,Pattaya or Phuket areas.

Phone Tim ***

Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post any contact details on the forum.
TimothyLen wrote:

Hello,

American living in Chiang Rai for 2 years looking for work in Hotel or Resort Property Management.  Over 20 years experience in Hospitality, Property Management and Development with a degree in Hospitality. Looking for a permanent expat employment position in the Hospitality Field in Bangkok,Pattaya or Phuket areas.

Phone Tim ***

Regards

Tim the are many hospitality companies here and surprised you are unaware of them.

Here are some of them - Centara; Dusit; Amari; 6 Senses; Anantara; Avani; Compass; Accor.

Friend of mine is GM in 1 of the Phuket hotels.

Avani is opening a new hotel in Bangkok end of this year. Owner is same as Anantara under Minor Group.

Besides Thailand, many properties in China are in need of GM. A friend is in Chengdu, China as GM in an executive apartments. Owners of the hospitality group is from Singapore.

You can try Pan Pacific regional office in Singapore as they have a property in Bangkok.

Best of everything.

Hello,

Just recently started research for work in Hotel field and finding out the multitude of companies especially in Southern region of Thailand. Being in Chiang Rai has kept me out of the loop somewhat and will follow up on the information you have supplied.

When I came to Thailand, I did not foresee that I would settle down here but have decided to stay permanently and really want permanent work in my field of expertise.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Please stay in touch and keep me informed.

Best Regards,
Tim

Hello Tim,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I moved your thread along with a feedback you had on the Thailand forum so that you may get maximum responses to your queries.

Furthermore,you can create your cv in the Jobs in Thailand section of the website.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  :)