Hello - will be visiting Afghanistan after dubai on september

Hi I'm from philippine,living here Oman but on September I would like to move to Dubai then proceed to Afghanistan I have an interest to visit some place,  furthermore I'm looking a friend that can be help to move
Thanks hope to hear from you

Hi Katelove,
Good to hear from you. Can you tell me where will be your job?are you allowed to move outside?

Hello Katelove and welcome on board

How can we possibly help you please?

Regards
Kenjee

Helle Kaatelove,

I think you  are Filipina, My advice for your is do not proceed to Kabul Afghanistan due to no job available anymore and to think the place is very dangerous now since US  Military have move or leave the Afghanistan already. I cane from Kabul too but now I went back to our country , sa PInas kasi nga wala ng kontrata at  business  dahil halos nag uwian na ang mga kano. at isa pa pahirapan na ang visa doon.
Well it's up to u if u want to take my advice.

Concern citizen

Are you trying to find a job in Kabul or just you want to visit it? Kabul is not exactly what I would consider a tourist destination yet. Dubai has lots to do and the visa hold is only 1 year. Its also much easier to live in.

:)

Hey dear imanx,

Thank you for your message. I would love to know you too..
And thanks for ur complimentary message regarding my profile.

I'm Fardin and living in Kabul afg.

You can text me on whatsapp or v i b e r.
(***) to talk further.

The email you have provided has been censored by this website so either put space between the letters and kindly put space or write the network name like sk ype or y ahoo or any in a short or scrambled form so that it won't be censored.
Just I hope my number hasn't been censored too!

The ID you have provided is totally censored and can't be seen except a few stars showing there instead!

Awaiting ur response,
Fardin

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : You should actually send your contact details through the pm system. Click on the member's profile > Send a message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct