Find friends that can speak English in Sao Paulo

Hi guys,

My name is Meiji, you can call me Mei. I come from Hong Kong. I am 20 years old. I am new to Sao Paulo and want to find friends who can speak both English and Portuguese, in exchange I can teach you Mandarin and Cantonese. I have been here for around 1 week. And I find it is difficult to find a friend as I don't know Portuguese :(

Besides, I have spare time after work (4pm) and free on weekends, I can hang out with you guys, maybe to have a drink, clubbing, have dinner, explore Sao Paulo. And maybe we can be good friend too.

If you want to know more Chinese culture, languages and want to have a friend from other side of the world. Please contact me :D

Hello Mei,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

We discourage our members from posting any personal / contact information (telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, FB, Skype, Whatsapp accounts, etc.) on the public forums for reasons of personal security. This kind of information should only be shared in the private message system and then only with people you believe you can trust.

I have requested our moderators remove your e-mail address for this reason. Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

I am sorry that.: (

im here rio de janeiro i hope i meet you someday

I am Azinwi from Cameroon . I saw your post on Expat-blog .I have been living in Brazil for the past one year now .I currently live and work in Parana state . I speak English, French and Basic Portuguese . I like to meet new people and learn new languages too . I will be going on vacations early next month . it,s really gonna be my please to meet you . what do you think ?

Wesleyboy wrote:

I am Azinwi from Cameroon . I saw your post on Expat-blog .I have been living in Brazil for the past one year now .I currently live and work in Parana state . I speak English, French and Basic Portuguese . I like to meet new people and learn new languages too . I will be going on vacations early next month . it,s really gonna be my please to meet you . what do you think ?

hey Wesleyboy, will you come to sao paulo? maybe we can have a lunch :D
anyway you can text me in private :)

Hey guys, I will go to Rio de janeiro on 01/08 to 05/08, is there anyone can be my tour guide? Maybe travel with me. And, chat with me too.

hi hello :) I guess by now you must have found friends that speak English ... can you teach me mandarin :D

onyiking wrote:

hi hello :) I guess by now you must have found friends that speak English ... can you teach me mandarin :D

Sure, where do you live? In Sao Paulo?
You can text me in private

Hi Mei!
My name is Tania, I've been living in São Paulo since December. I am originally from Brasília and speak both English and Portuguese fluently. It'd be nice to meet, I could teach you how to speak no problem and I am very interested to learn about your culture, it sounds fascinating :-)

taniaiglesias wrote:

Hi Mei!
My name is Tania, I've been living in São Paulo since December. I am originally from Brasília and speak both English and Portuguese fluently. It'd be nice to meet, I could teach you how to speak no problem and I am very interested to learn about your culture, it sounds fascinating :-)

That's perfect

Ni hao Mei,
I'll be very delighted to meet up. I love Chinese culture and I'm very fond of you people. I studied a degree in Ireland and my best friends while attending uni there were both Chinese from mainland China. I'd love to learn Chinese although I'd say I'll have a hard time since all I can say is hello in Chinese. Brazilian guy here :)

Cheers