Things to do in Pattaya during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Pattaya?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in Pattaya?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

Hi there,

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have any adventurous suggestions? :)

i am in the same with Christine

There are lots of things to do in and around Pattaya at the weekends including, but not limited to:

Walking, cycling, jogging, gym, swimming, 10 pin bowling.  Pattaya Expat club meets.

Visit: Temple of Truth, Go carting, motor racing, Mini Siam model village, Pattaya water park, floating market, Nong Nooch gardens.

I live in Bangkok but I might add that there are other online resources related to meet-up events.  One is Facebook expat groups, another is the meet-ups site, which is a collection of lots of groups posting events.  There are Thailand centered expat forums, websites dedicated only to Thailand expats, but most discussion themes and the general online culture relate to drinking alcohol, which is easy to arrange, you just go to a bar.

I visit Pattaya sometimes, with a family, so I'm not drinking there, or visiting clubs for other reasons, but I don't have so much to add about what to do.  We spend most of the time at a hotel pool, or go to a mall, or maybe something like bowling.  It's not really close but there is an interesting aquarium well back towards Bangkok from there, not far from Sriracha, as I recall (maybe 40 minutes drive away).  We visited a mangrove forest down there when we visited it, an interesting type of nature area.